View Poll Results: Whould the border wall get built to completion

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump wall (allow aliens to sneak around it)

1 8.33%
  • The whole border

8 66.67%
  • Stop

0 0%
  • Tear it down and do something different

3 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: how many of us believe the wall should be built on the Mexican border

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The wall should be two 10 to 20 foot high chain-link fences with barbed wire at the top, with a road in between where Border Agents can travel through on foot and/or vehicle.
    that is what was before...
    Maybe a murder alley ... if you know where I got that from.

Default Re: how many of us believe the wall should be built on the Mexican border

interesting this poll is open for like two weeks and the first three days had 8 votes (lead) to build the whole wall across the whole border.
    I wonder if any of those votes were from Trump supporters , who initially stated a partial wall was good enough when he was in office ??

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    interesting this poll is open for like two weeks and the first three days had 8 votes (lead) to build the whole wall across the whole border.
    I wonder if any of those votes were from Trump supporters , who initially stated a partial wall was good enough when he was in office ??
    You sound like you really care about this.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Hmmm.. How many of us believe the millions of people living here illegally should be deported?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Lol...but really, if the US wants a border wall, it's their right but the bill should be paid by their own citizens, imagine if my neighbor's kids always trespassed into my lawn and I insisted he pay for a fence, that ain't going over well I bet. In that case, I'd have to pay to have a fence on my yard, that's just how real life works, the Mexican government told Trump to **** off and he never really insisted while being POTUS.
    In real life powerful countries has powers to dictate others. China dictates North Korea. US has replaced regimes all over the world.

There's no need for a fence. Just a "don't let your kids go into my lawn or else" should suffice. US has the power for this, just maybe not the political will.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    In real life powerful countries has powers to dictate others. China dictates North Korea. US has replaced regimes all over the world.

There's no need for a fence. Just a "don't let your kids go into my lawn or else" should suffice. US has the power for this, just maybe not the political will.
    With the help of martial law, maybe. But would their citizens follow? That is the biggest question about it.

National High School Star

The wall would be a waste of money lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You sound like you really care about this.
    I did prior to trump , when he came forward , I stated " Build it the whole length of the border"
    T Rump as well as the demo's and rep's failed.