Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Is John Collins the leagues official go getter for the foreseeable future?

The guy who just goes and gets whatever junk you toss at the rim. There have been many. Dwight Howard had the belt for years. Josh Smith and maybe even Tyrus Thomas were nibbling at his heels. Right now? I don’t know that Collins has competition:

Just floats up there long as he has to. Those guys you just can’t make sense of. Doesn’t matter if you’re a fan or not. Or even a fan of the sport. A soccer fan would be in “Sheesh….” mode.

Kinda like how it doesn’t matter what genre of music you listen to when Whitney goes crazy from 3:10 on all you can do is be amazed:

I’m not saying his dunking is like prime Whitney letting loose but both are real “Geeeeez….” kinda things.

Did I forget someone who can challenge him for that spot right now?

Default Re: Is John Collins the leagues official go getter for the foreseeable future?

You live in the Carolinas and you're not going to bring up Miles Bridges?

Default Re: Is John Collins the leagues official go getter for the foreseeable future?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

He hasn't done it enough yet and is just starting to become a starting level player but we've got hope that Robert Williams becomes that kind of player now.

Not to deflect from my obvious omission but still I’ll say….

You don’t even see Hornet jerseys in Charlotte. I forget they exist at times.

Saw a basketball once

Yeah, you forgot the most boring of all... Rudy Gobert. I think the 7'9" wingspan makes all of Rudy's dunks seem very boring. But the Jazz toss up anything around the rim and looks so simple to him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut Prince View Post
    Yeah, you forgot the most boring of all... Rudy Gobert. I think the 7'9" wingspan makes all of Rudy's dunks seem very boring. But the Jazz toss up anything around the rim and looks so simple to him.
    that will bring out the trolls

NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

Just floats up there long as he has to. Those guys you just can’t make sense of. Doesn’t matter if you’re a fan or not. Or even a fan of the sport. A soccer fan would be in “Sheesh….” mode.

Kinda like how it doesn’t matter what genre of music you listen to when Whitney goes crazy from 3:10 on all you can do is be amazed:

I’m not saying his dunking is like prime Whitney letting loose but both are real “Geeeeez….” kinda things.

Did I forget someone who can challenge him for that spot right now?

Good. I’d have to @ the **** outta you if you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut Prince View Post
    Less of a go getter and more of an…already there. Not particularly impressive to see. Very little “Sheesh….” factor. Google his 360 in the olympics for evidence.

Banned

I would say him and Trae are the new Nash\Marion.

Can Hawks find their Amare though? that's when they will be true title contenders. Unless Collins makes a big improvement on his iso game.

Local High School Star

NBA All-star

He and Capela are two of the best. And Trae is perhaps the best person utilize them.

Gonna be a fun year at the very least.

Shouldve been Zion, goddammit

Bam is pretty good too, but not as much hops. Zion when he stops being a fatass.

That dude Claxton from the Nets has potential.