Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is John Collins the leagues official go getter for the foreseeable future?

Collins is up there for sure. He's had some eye popping ones the last couple of years.

Also can't forget AD. He scoops up anything near the rim too.

Default Re: Is John Collins the leagues official go getter for the foreseeable future?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    The guy who just goes and gets whatever junk you toss at the rim. There have been many. Dwight Howard had the belt for years. Josh Smith and maybe even Tyrus Thomas were nibbling at his heels. Right now? I don’t know that Collins has competition:

Just floats up there long as he has to. Those guys you just can’t make sense of. Doesn’t matter if you’re a fan or not. Or even a fan of the sport. A soccer fan would be in “Sheesh….” mode.

Kinda like how it doesn’t matter what genre of music you listen to when Whitney goes crazy from 3:10 on all you can do is be amazed:

I’m not saying his dunking is like prime Whitney letting loose but both are real “Geeeeez….” kinda things.

Did I forget someone who can challenge him for that spot right now?
    Not in Shawn Kemps league.

The only reason Collins oops are inflated is Trae throw amazing lobs anywhere on the court.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

He’s probably in Kemp’s league as a go getter just not an in game power dunker. And Trae is a great lob thrower but GP is up there among the goats. He and Kidd took the handoff from Magic and just started throwing nonsense in the general direction of the rim the entire decade of the 90s.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Not in Shawn Kemps league.

The only reason Collins oops are inflated is Trae throw amazing lobs anywhere on the court.

One of the highlights is a pass from Shariff Cooper not Trae Young, John still goes and gets it. He simply is deadly at slipping screens in the pick n roll situations. Durrant called him the best in the league at this, Trae is great but give John is proper credit.

https://www.sportstalkatl.com/even-i...-kevin-durant/

Good High School Starter

Good High School Starter

John the Baptist sends Olykic to the after life!