Local High School Star

Default Nightmare war on freedom continues in Australia - 74 year old woman maced in the face

What will the u.s do if politicians lockdown everyone until vaccinated...

https://www.rebelnews.com/police_cla...ource=therebel

Local High School Star

Default Re: Nightmare war on freedom continues in Australia - 74 year old woman maced in the

https://www.rebelnews.com/police_pep...bourne_protest

Horrific to see. I do not recognise my country.

Default Re: Nightmare war on freedom continues in Australia - 74 year old woman maced in the

Do you think the situation in Australia would be any different if the citizens were still armed?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Do you think the situation in Australia would be any different if the citizens were still armed?
    Yes, as a deterrent.

Tyranny escalated here slowly then sharply as many are helpless.

However, not saying guns or violence are the solution. Definitely saying people would think twice about doing what they are doing if some people were armed.

I could see Australia like takeover happening in nyc and California in the states...

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Yes, as a deterrent.

Tyranny escalated here slowly then sharply as many are helpless.

However, not saying guns or violence are the solution. Definitely saying people would think twice about doing what they are doing if some people were armed.

I could see Australia like takeover happening in nyc and California in the states...
    Yeah I certainly dont see guns or violence as a solution, but they do seem to serve as a deterrent to tyranny.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Supposedly this woman has died as a result. They rather kill you in Australia if it meant you not contracting Covid.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Supposedly this woman has died as a result. They rather kill you in Australia if it meant you not contracting Covid.
    It's terrible. People live in fear - whilst the brainwashed spread propaganda. Like living with many I blocked on this site I expect. An asylum makes more sense than Australia right now.

Hopefully the corrupt are exposed soon.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It's terrible. People live in fear - whilst the brainwashed spread propaganda. Like living with many I blocked on this site I expect. An asylum makes more sense than Australia right now.

Hopefully the corrupt are exposed soon.
    Just horrible.

We should be letting Aussies into this country as political asylum seekers. We need to let in boat loads of Aussie women into this country. Not the Afghanis.

Who do they think they are? North korea?

Local High School Star

Just horrible.

We should be letting Aussies into this country as political asylum seekers. We need to let in boat loads of Aussie women into this country. Not the Afghanis.
    Ha. I would consider 'identifying' as a hot Aussie woman to get out but I fear this will hit the u.s and rest of the world soon.

Australia is just the first to fall.

Ha. I would consider 'identifying' as a hot Aussie woman to get out but I fear this will hit the u.s and rest of the world soon.

Australia is just the first to fall.
    I don't think the U.S. will go full on Australia or Austria on us. There are too many Republicans to save this country, again.