Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Anti-Biden chants continue as ‘Let's go Brandon’ rap hits no.1 on iTunes

I don't want it to sound like an issue isolated to Democrats though, because it's not. Specifically for this, guys like John McCain were heavily involved in spreading the fake dossier, which was part of the Russia narrative.
    But don't worry bladed, my distaste for all corrupt career politicians is equal and I'd never vote for any of them again. They all get rich signing off on laws made by and for corporations, working against the interests of you and me.
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 10-24-2021 at 07:06 AM.

Default Re: Anti-Biden chants continue as ‘Let's go Brandon’ rap hits no.1 on iTunes

We have a lot of Australians here. I think you said you live in Eastern Europe, but I don't remember. I assumed Australia or somewhere in Eastern Europe are the best guesses. I know Australia isn't in Eastern Europe.. I'm not that stupid lol

Full version just dropped on iTunes

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    Shit's fire!

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    We have a lot of Australians here. I think you said you live in Eastern Europe, but I don't remember. I assumed Australia or somewhere in Eastern Europe are the best guesses. I know Australia isn't in Eastern Europe.. I'm not that stupid lol
    It's an interesting tactic, instead of discussing even one bit of the information posted, you start making references to people being from other countries. Kind of pathetic if you ask me, but you do you and I know the cognitive dissonance would probably go off the charts if you ever did press play on that Brand video.

As I've told you before, I'm from Minnesota, a very small town about two and a half hours from the Twin cities, but have lived large portions of my life abroad. I've slept with women from two of the countries you mentioned though, if that counts for anything.
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 10-25-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Read between the lines. If I responded to the least significant portion of your post after telling you multiple times I'm sick of re-discussing the same issues with no new evidence. It should tell you that I'm not discussing the same thing over and over again. A video regurgitating the same arguments over and over is not going to help you or me or anyone, regardless of whether it's by Brand or Jesus or whomever. I concluded what I thought of the whole thing in that long post as a final closing chapter on it.

I have moved on. You should too.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Dear Trump Insurrectionist, supporters and sympathizers:

1. When Trump told you he was walking with you to the Capital, he knowingly lied to you.

2. Then you thought he would pardon you, but he only pardoned rich guys convicted of fraud, and drug dealing rappers.

3. Then you thought he would help you with your legal expenses, while you went broke without a penny from your "billionaire" hero.

4. Many of you lost your jobs, freedom, money, it cost your master nothing.

5. He treated you like the gullible suckers and losers he thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Read between the lines. If I responded to the least significant portion of your post after telling you multiple times I'm sick of re-discussing the same issues with no new evidence. It should tell you that I'm not discussing the same thing over and over again. A video regurgitating the same arguments over and over is not going to help you or me or anyone, regardless of whether it's by Brand or Jesus or whomever. I concluded what I thought of the whole thing in that long post as a final closing chapter on it.

I have moved on. You should too.
    But that's what you do, you say "oh there's nothing new" while putting your head in the sand and refusing to look at what's actually new, instead accusing others of making things up. What this means is that you're just as brain dead today as you were in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Of the 81 million that legitimately voted for him, it sounds like at least 61 million of those voters have turned their back on him already not even a year in.
    81 million did not "legitimately" vote for Joe and the Ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Of the 81 million that legitimately voted for him, it sounds like at least 61 million of those voters have turned their back on him already not even a year in.
    Of course who has a pulse on Democratic voters than Poopsie?

Greatest song ever made

Listen up stupids:

Trump the Businessman is a character he played on a TV show. Trump the Actual Human Being is a malevolent moron who failed at every single venture except conning you. That you can't tell the difference is why America is now a sh!thole country. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Listen up stupids:

Trump the Businessman is a character he played on a TV show. Trump the Actual Human Being is a malevolent moron who failed at every single venture except conning you. That you can't tell the difference is why America is now a sh!thole country. Thanks a lot.
    why is president manchin steamrolling biden's agenda?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post

Already banned by YT and IG. The elite white liberal overlords infuriated one of their blacks has wandered off the plantation.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Listen up stupids:

America is a shithole country

You're ignorant to the basic privilege allowing you to question your own government and make statements like this.