Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Anti-Biden chants continue as ‘Let's go Brandon’ rap hits no.1 on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    He is the most popular President of all time, so you would expect his name to be chanted in sporting events all over the country. But not like this.
    Biden lost on election night by a landslide and they used post election "mailed in votes" to rig the election. Trump is an actor just like the rest though. He knows the script because he's in the club.

Default Re: Anti-Biden chants continue as ‘Let's go Brandon’ rap hits no.1 on iTunes

Biden makes your blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    ^ Above couple posters are still melting down over November 3
    Perhaps those posters are following the example set by libtards like you who recently spent 4 straight years melting down about every story that was remotely related to trump (including melting down about fake stories (like russiagate) when no real ones where available)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Perhaps those posters are following the example set by libtards like you who recently spent 4 straight years melting down about every story that was remotely related to trump (including melting down about fake stories (like russiagate) when no real ones where available)
    Fake stories? The corruption was hardly fake. The revolving door that was Trump administration was hardly fake. The January 6 stuff was hardly fake of Trump attempting to toss out the election results after he failed trying to get the courts and his own DOJ. You were unable to notice with your rose-colored goggles. Perhaps only then you will be able to actually hit the rocks I have been telling you to go kick.

Fake stories? The corruption was hardly fake. The revolving door that was Trump administration was hardly fake. The January 6 stuff was hardly fake of Trump attempting to toss out the election results after he failed trying to get the courts and his own DOJ. You were unable to notice with your rose-colored goggles. Perhaps only then you will be able to actually hit the rocks I have been telling you to go kick.
    Yes fake stories you dumb fvck - every single one of the stories about Trump/Russia connections that dipshits like you spent years melting down about has been proven laughably false (actually worse than false, they originated as lies fabricated by paid clinton operatives so that Obamas FBI could spy on Trumps campaign). Robert Mueller and the dems spent YEARS investigating Trump and turned up absolutely nothing.

Of course there was some corruption in Trumps administration, but compared to baseline average level of corruption in all presidential admins Trump was nothing special.

Jan 6th was probably the most obvious cointelpro operation in this nations history, and anyone who was fooled by this deep state operation is a mental midget shitlib... so I guess its no surprise that your stupid ass is still a believer

This is you gobbling up a story about Russian bounties on US soldiers:

Senate Republicans must be exhausted trying to keep up with scandals related to Trump and crazy things he says or does almost every other day. Especially with the elections right around the corner.
    It was probably used a 100 times here on ISH throughout 2020 as a reference to either how Trump was working with Putin, or that he didn't care about US soldiers.

Senate Republicans must be exhausted trying to keep up with scandals related to Trump and crazy things he says or does almost every other day. Especially with the elections right around the corner.
    It was fake:

That Russia placed "bounties” on the heads of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan was one of the most-discussed and consequential news stories of 2020. It was also, as it turns out, one of the most baseless — as the intelligence agencies who spread it through their media spokespeople now admit, largely because the tale has fulfilled and outlived its purpose.

The saga began on June 26, 2020, when The New York Times announced that unnamed “American intelligence officials” have concluded that “a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops.” The paper called it “a significant and provocative escalation” by Russia. Though no evidence was ever presented to support the CIA's claims — neither in that original story nor in any reporting since — most U.S. media outlets blindly believed it and spent weeks if not longer treating it as proven, highly significant truth. Leading politicians from both parties similarly used this emotional storyline to advance multiple agendas.
    https://greenwald.substack.com/p/jou...ng-they-spread

Just a short while ago you reopened the AZ audit thread by concluding a day before the official hearing, "that the audit concluded and confirmed the official result". It was a piece of news media telling you to think that as well, I remember you linked it.

Funny that Russell Brand has so rapidly become one of the most trusted commentors on the mainstream narratives... even my clueless boomer dad has been watching Russell Brand lately

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Yes fake stories you dumb fvck - every single one of the stories about Trump/Russia connections that dipshits like you spent years melting down about has been proven laughably false (actually worse than false, they originated as lies fabricated by paid clinton operatives so that Obamas FBI could spy on Trumps campaign). Robert Mueller and the dems spent YEARS investigating Trump and turned up absolutely nothing.

Of course there was some corruption in Trumps administration, but compared to baseline average level of corruption in all presidential admins Trump was nothing special.

Jan 6th was probably the most obvious cointelpro operation in this nations history, and anyone who was fooled by this deep state operation is a mental midget shitlib... so I guess its no surprise that your stupid ass is still a believer
    Did you remove your rose-colored goggles yet? You need to remove them to see clearly.

Did you remove your rose-colored goggles yet? You need to remove them to see clearly.
    your posts look like shit regardless what color goggles i am wearing

and my goggles are orange for the record

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    This is you gobbling up a story about Russian bounties on US soldiers:

It was probably used a 100 times here on ISH throughout 2020 as a reference to either how Trump was working with Putin, or that he didn't care about US soldiers.

It was fake:

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/jou...ng-they-spread

Just a short while ago you reopened the AZ audit thread by concluding a day before the official hearing, "that the audit concluded and confirmed the official result". It was a piece of news media telling you to think that as well, I remember you linked it.
    As if it only runs one way.. We really want to go down memory lane of 2016 again to re-litigate that? What about those darn Hillary emails? How about that pizza shop that Hillary runs where they eat babies? What about benghazi??

As for 2020 election.. Where are those Arizona audits that show Trump won Arizona? Where is the evidence of vast nation-wide voting fraud? Where are those hunter emails that was going to be the end of Joe the week before the election as per Rudy? Oh and where did majority of those Trump defense-fund donations go?

P.S.: TRUMP LOST. Life goes on. Get over it and move onto next election. The Russian propaganda wing already has moved on.

As if it only runs one way.. We really want to go down memory lane of 2016 again to re-litigate that? What about those darn Hillary emails? How about that pizza shop that Hillary runs where they eat babies? What about benghazi??

As for 2020 election.. Where are those Arizona audits that show Trump won Arizona? Where is the evidence of vast nation-wide voting fraud? Where are those hunter emails that was going to be the end of Joe the week before the election as per Rudy? Oh and where did majority of those Trump defense-fund donations go?

[/SIZE]
    As Brand mentions in the video above, you should try and see the events in the context of before Trump - during Trump - after Trump.

- Hillary's emails, they were deleted by a guy who refused to answer questions and plead the fith before congress.
    - They were probably deleted to cover up gun running in Libya, which led to Benghazi as well as Hillary and Obama having to let a gun runner go free.

The Obama administration is moving to dismiss charges against an arms dealer it had accused of selling weapons that were destined for Libyan rebels.

Lawyers for the Justice Department on Monday filed a motion in federal court in Phoenix to drop the case against the arms dealer, an American named Marc Turi, whose lawyers also signed the motion.

The deal averts a trial that threatened to cast additional scrutiny on Hillary ClintonÂ’s private emails as Secretary of State, and to expose reported Central Intelligence Agency attempts to arm rebels fighting Libyan leader Moammar Qadhafi.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...clinton-229115

And Benghazi was lied about heavily towards the public btw:

These events were big reasons as to why Trump won in 2016.

To combat the bad publicity around the exposure about these events, the Russia narrative was then made up. Not only as a story, but as fake investigations, which then set the stage for the fake impeachment.

The made up Russia narrative and impeachments made it possible to keep people angry about any issue - more or less Trump was responsible for anything bad that happened in the world.

Forward to the 2020 election, where due to the fake stories the narrative is that Trump has lost support across his base and independents, basically everyone hates him, but somehow he gets more votes than in 2016.

One audit is completed many months later in one state, the audit recommends signature matching because there are a bunch of votes who could be fake. They would have liked to do signature matching in the audit, but were not allowed to when they had to fight Dems in court three times about what they could do in the audit.

Dems won, life moved on.

What you should ask yourself now is if life is better, and if it's ethically correct to vote for and support the people affiliated with the made up Russia narrative.

lmao@the brainwashed alt right looking to Russell as their new savior. It's unbelievable how predictable you guys are.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    These events were big reasons as to why Trump won in 2016.

To combat the bad publicity around the exposure about these events, the Russia narrative was then made up. Not only as a story, but as fake investigations, which then set the stage for the fake impeachment.[/b]
    No, they were not the reason. Trump won because people expected Hillary to win from day 1 and became complacent. Lots of young people didn't even go to vote because they incorrectly thought Hillary had it in the bag & were also angry after Bernie got screwed over. A lot of older voters thought that Trump had billions & wouldn't do anything to profit personally, saw him as a great businessman, and thought of him as an outsider who would clean up the swamp. Boy were they all conned by a great con-artist

But again, you really want to re-litigate all that from 2016? That election is long in the books. It was a huge upset by Trump, and I give him credit for winning that. Hillary blew her 2nd and last chance at it due to overestimating her support. I give credit to Trump, even though he wasn't my guy

The made up Russia narrative and impeachments made it possible to keep people angry about any issue - more or less Trump was responsible for anything bad that happened in the world.

Forward to the 2020 election, where due to the fake stories the narrative is that Trump has lost support across his base and independents, basically everyone hates him, but somehow he gets more votes than in 2016.

One audit is completed many months later in one state, the audit recommends signature matching because there are a bunch of votes who could be fake. They would have liked to do signature matching in the audit, but were not allowed to when they had to fight Dems in court three times about what they could do in the audit.

Dems won, life moved on.

What you should ask yourself now is if life is better, and if it's ethically correct to vote for and support the people affiliated with the made up Russia narrative.
    Russia narrative wasn't made up. There was smoke there, but proving it was a whole different story. I will tell you upfront there wasn't enough proof, but it certainly raised a lot of questions. Russia still wasn't enough to impeach over so they didn't impeach over Russia.

There is a reason why Trump lost by 8 million votes in 2020. Enough people were sick of his sh!t and voted someone like Biden, who they didn't feel had any business running for president. If this had been any other election against any other Republican like say McCain or hell George Bush senior somehow switching the clock back 3 decades, Biden would have lost. I have no doubt about it.

Face it, Trump lost because of Trump. He was a flawed president. Let's not act as if he was flawless and only others are to blame at every turn. Look at his character, personality, behavior, politics objectively. Open your eyes, and you will see he is flawed like any president, any politician, any human in history. Let's not act like he is without flaws and he wasn't at all the reason for why he lost. I would say he was not a leader. He fed his narcissistic ego from hate, negativity.

I realize you are angry because the US election didn't go your way down in Australia or Czechoslovakia or Poland or wherever you live. The election is over. We are not going to get anywhere re-litigating 2016. I'm also now getting sick of discussing 2020. Only thing I don't mind discussing about 2020 (for now anyways) is the audit stuff, but without evidence it's the same as if I were to argue Ukraine. It's a waste of time for everyone, including you and me.

Things are certainly calmer with usual political bickering going on. It became chaotic for a couple weeks during Afghanistan evacuation though. Overall, it's been calmer than last 4yrs and more stable. It's still way too early for me to say this administration has been better or more successful. We will see.
    Last edited by bladefd; 10-24-2021 at 12:47 AM.

Oh the audit is the only thing you're willing to discuss What a rational boundary to set in a conversation..

You made "your own" conclusion to the audit, given to you by msm a day before the official hearing and refused to consider information that would say otherwise - information from the people who did the actual audit.

And yes the Russia narrative was fake, it's proven but you've been shielded off from the information as it happened and are now shielding yourself off by refusing to press play on a video where it's discussed.
    Seperate realities..

I don't know why you'd think that Australia, Poland and Czech Republic are countries close to each other or why I should be from any of those countries, I find that funny though.

But no, you can't dicuss information given in a video when one party refuses to watch it, it's simple stuff.

And I didn't ask you if things were calmer in the MSM narrative and what stories you hear about the President. The question was whether or not things are better.