Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74
  1. #31
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42,695

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Using PER in 2021
    I don’t like PER it’s a bad stat but you won’t find a single good player in history with a PER that low.
    Last edited by RRR3; 10-21-2021 at 03:33 PM.

  2. #32
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,717

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    I dont trust that kuzma will bounce back yet from being diminished. Maybe he played with Lebron one season too many. But we have to see his resilience.

  3. #33
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42,695

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    But having high impact in a win even on an off night does. People think Kuz is just about scoring and nothing else when that's the least impressive part about his game. He gives 100% effort every night.
    Thereís nothing impressive about his game. Heís okay at cutting and thatís it literally it. Heís not above average at anything besides chucking up shots. Horrendous player.

  4. #34
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    25,318

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    There’s nothing impressive about his game. He’s okay at cutting and that’s it literally it. He’s not above average at anything besides chucking up shots. Horrendous player.
    Yet the Lakers stayed elite defensively with Bron & AD injured.. apparently that has nothing to do with Kuzma's defensive ability, right?

  5. #35
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42,695

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Yet the Lakers stayed elite defensively with Bron & AD injured.. apparently that has nothing to do with Kuzma's defensive ability, right?
    I honestly question whether you can see clearly.

  6. #36
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,823

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    But having high impact in a win even on an off night does. People think Kuz is just about scoring and nothing else when that's the least impressive part about his game. He gives 100% effort every night.
    What does high impact mean? +\-?

    You’re laughing about people using PER while you’re talking about one game samples of +\- on a night where the other team shot 31% from the field.

    I absolutely agree about his energy. I love that too.

    He’s not a star.

  7. #37
    Nets Dynasty Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Championship Cruise 2022
    Posts
    19,569

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Never seen Kuzma play with so much heart and energy, he looks so rejuvenated on the Wizards

    It helps when you don't have someone that you look up to throw a hissy fit for every little mistake you make and throw you under the bus

  8. #38
    NBA lottery pick 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    5,220

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by ELITEpower23 View Post
    11 points on 30% shooting


    No wonder Kobe fans like him so much.

  9. #39
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,823

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Here’s how we know Kuzma isn’t a star: how many teams can you name that he wouldn’t start on?

    There’s more than 7 probably. He wouldn’t start on the Hawks and they aren’t even technically elite.

  10. #40
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42,695

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Here’s how we know Kuzma isn’t a star: how many teams can you name that he wouldn’t start on?

    There’s more than 7 probably. He wouldn’t start on the Hawks and they aren’t even technically elite.
    I’m not sure he’ll start that often on the Wizards lol.

  11. #41
    2020 InsideHoops ROTY Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    21,071

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    Lakers are 0 - 7 with no Kuzma. Carry on
    Interesting.

  12. #42
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,823

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I’m not sure he’ll start that often on the Wizards lol.
    Don’t say things like that and then complain about trolls.

  13. #43
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42,695

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Don’t say things like that and then complain about trolls.
    I wasn’t trolling. He’s not better than Bertans and while he might be better than Hachimura they’ve invested a lot in that guy. They both play the forward spots

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,953

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I wasn’t trolling. He’s not better than Bertans and while he might be better than Hachimura they’ve invested a lot in that guy. They both play the forward spots
    26 points and hit 5 three pointers and grabbed 11 rebounds tonight

  15. #45
    Roid bison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    La Familia/Kobe Army/YDK Gang
    Posts
    3,971

    Default Re: Kyle kuzma blowing out nick nurse raptors by 20 points

    Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    26 points and hit 5 three pointers and grabbed 11 rebounds tonight
    Life after lebron shines bright

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •