Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Trae Young, Ja Morant and Luka Doncic

[QUOTE=Mask the Embiid;14461855]
    Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post

Ja is a 3rd option on a championship team Herro is a 2….Ja’s shooting will fall back to earth soon he’s not this good of a shooter….Cam will never reach his ceiling and even if he did it would still be lower than lamelo’s…People don’t double team lamelo because you can’t….he will simply pass the ball his iq is much much higher than Trae and Lukas . You can double team dummies like them who will try to fights through double teams. You can’t double high iqs like lamelo, Ben, Lebron, ect
    Herro doesn't EVEN START FOR HIS TEAM, HE IS AUTOMATICALLY the 6th option when you come off the BENCH. Ja is a point guard, not a shooting guard he creates shots for his teammates, Herro will NEVER BE THAT GUY.

Explain exactly how Lameolo has a HIGHER ceiling the CAM REDDISH, I'll WAIT.

Another Low IQ post. Teams have double teamed Lebron throughout his career. All the best players in the league have been double teamed.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    lol wut

he shot 41%fg's for the entire playoffs and 31% from 3

without those bail out free throws he basically has 21 points on 22 shots per game

thats worse than kobes post achilles rupture efficiency
    Do you watch and understand basketball or do you just watch highlights and look at stats? I included an article so you can educate yourself further but I guess you chose not to read it.

https://ca.nba.com/news/nba-playoffs...x1egc2wf7zddx0

One led his team to a conference final (against all odds).

The other two are still second-round virgins.

Ja is something special. His peak might be 2011 Derrick Rose type MVP. Maybe higher. He's got GOAT tier athleticism with a dog mentality. He wants it every night.

Right now I have Luka, Ja, Trae but I wouldn't be surprised if he surpasses Luka. He has the potential to be a top 5 player in the world.

Banned

luka is slipping for me. he can't shoot for shit either

what's he now on the season. 40%fgs and 20% threes

Luka's shot selection has always bothered me. Every time i watch him he takes 3s where i think "bad shot". He isn't a good enough shooter to take so many 3s. He should focus more on playmaking, taking fewer 3s early in the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Need to revisit this thread halfway through the season. Ja Morant is playing like the best in the world right now.
    no lets review that shit now!

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    #1 Luka Doncic
    #2 Ja Morant
    #3 Lamelo Ball
    #4 Tyler Herro
    #5 Trae Young
    fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    You are actually exposing your own low iq. Lamelo ball ceiling is much higher than trae’s now that they unbanned defense

Now herro. No, he’s a 2 not a 1 on a championship contending team.Trae is a one. They are all ahead of ja and Luka though. Ja will pass herro soon though and possibly even trae. If lamelo ever gets a jumper it’s over.. he’s already better than them all now because he actually plays defense unlike everyone else listed

[QUOTE=insight;14461849]

Actually you are exposing you low IQ.

1 . I never said anything about who has the highest CEILING, CAM REDDISH has a higher CEILING than TRAE, LAMELO and JA.

2. I like Lamelo his is a great young player but what you are saying is ridiculous and filled with a bunch of hyperbole.
    During the last few seasons Trae Young was one the most double teamed players in the league, HOW MANY DOUBLE TEAMS does Lameo Ball see?

3. Herro is not even it the same league as JA. Herro is not even a starter Morant is a franchsie player who will recieve MAX Money.

4. Ja is off to a great start and deserves to be in the conversation. He is more athletic and exciting than Trae or Luka but Trae's basketball IQ, shooting and passing are on another level.
    [QUOTE=Mask the Embiid;14461855]

Ja is a 3rd option on a championship team Herro is a 2….Ja’s shooting will fall back to earth soon he’s not this good of a shooter….Cam will never reach his ceiling and even if he did it would still be lower than lamelo’s…People don’t double team lamelo because you can’t….he will simply pass the ball his iq is much much higher than Trae and Lukas . You can double team dummies like them, who will try to fight through the double teams. You can’t double high iqs like lamelo, Ben, Lebron,jokic ect
    basketball iq off the chart again

[QUOTE=insight;14461863]

Herro doesn't EVEN START FOR HIS TEAM, HE IS AUTOMATICALLY the 6th option when you come off the BENCH. Ja is a point guard, not a shooting guard he creates shots for his teammates, Herro will NEVER BE THAT GUY.

Explain exactly how Lameolo has a HIGHER ceiling the CAM REDDISH, I'll WAIT.

Another Low IQ post. Teams have double teamed Lebron throughout his career. All the best players in the league have been double teamed.
    Higher basketball iq
    better defender
    better passer
    more efficient
    better dribbler
    better scorer
    better rebounder
    he's younger
    drafted higher
    more experienced

i can keep going

Local High School Star

[QUOTE=Mask the Embiid;14486077]

Higher basketball iq
    better defender
    better passer
    more efficient
    better dribbler
    better scorer
    better rebounder
    he's younger
    drafted higher
    more experienced

i can keep going
    Just stop it, LeMelo is not a better defender than Reddish. He is a better playmaker and passer and sees the floor better than Cam but Cam proved he can score in the PLAYOFFS at an elite level, he has a bigger offensive bag and is a better athlete than LaMello.
    Charlotte and the Hawks played a couple of weeks ago, I guess you missed it because Cam was way more efficient.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401360066

NBA Superstar

[QUOTE=insight;14486187]

Just stop it, LeMelo is not a better defender than Reddish. He is a better playmaker and passer and sees the floor better than Cam but Cam proved he can score in the PLAYOFFS at an elite level, he has a bigger offensive bag and is a better athlete than LaMello.
    Charlotte and the Hawks played a couple of weeks ago, I guess you missed it because Cam was way more efficient.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401360066
    What?

Banned

Trae is the best one, like I've been saying for months. You idiots need to start taking notes when you read my posts

Local High School Star

[QUOTE=ShawkFactory;14486191]

What?
    Small sample size but once Cam Reddish returned from injury in the Bucks series he was dominant.

NBA Superstar

[QUOTE=insight;14486262]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post

Small sample size but once Cam Reddish returned from injury in the Bucks series he was dominant.
    I mean he had a really hot-shooting game where he scored 21. He in no way proved that he could be an elite scorer in the playoffs..

Local High School Star

[QUOTE=ShawkFactory;14486276]

I mean he had a really hot-shooting game where he scored 21. He in no way proved that he could be an elite scorer in the playoffs..
    The only one who proved they were an elite playoff scorer was Trae, but I do believe Cam showed HE COULD BE a elite scorer, he has the potential if he continues to develop. He is too inconsistent and injury prone at the moment but the talent is there.