Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default All children should be taking heart medication according to vaxxers

2000 children die a year in the us to heart disease. That's 5 times more than deaths than what covid kills. This is how dumb yall sound. This shit is so stupid. I swear the world is going mad.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: All children should be taking heart medication according to vaxxers

In the USA, a little less than 1% of people die every single year. 2-3 million people die... every year. Before COVID, and during it now. If y'all can't see they just rearranged the counting to include anybody that died of long term cancer, heart disease, diabetes etc. as COVID you're just absolutely blind. Hospitals literally got paid government grant money to list it as the cause of death.

Sadly a hell of a lot more than 2000 children will be dying of heart disease (and/or blood clots) next year

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    In the USA, a little less than 1% of people die every single year. 2-3 million people die... every year. Before COVID, and during it now. If y'all can't see they just rearranged the counting to include anybody that died of long term cancer, heart disease, diabetes etc. as COVID you're just absolutely blind. Hospitals literally got paid government grant money to list it as the cause of death.
    I've heard people say that and i think it does happen i'm just not sure of how often it happens. It just be a guess and i prefer to use facts and science because that's what vaxxers always say so to do. Dosn't seem to matter though because even when you give them facts from the cdc which is their holy grail they still ignore it.

To your point though overall deaths per year in the us are up by the same number of covid deaths their are so based on your theory how do you explain that?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Sadly a hell of a lot more than 2000 children will be dying of heart disease (and/or blood clots) next year
    Due to the vaccine? You really think that. I don't think they're that evil. I just think they're using covid to establish more control. All government want absolute control and power. It's always been that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    2000 children die a year in the us to heart disease. That's 5 times more than deaths than what covid kills. This is how dumb yall sound. This shit is so stupid. I swear the world is going mad.
    I'd agree with this if heart disease was transmittable like a virus. These are 2 different things man.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Congenital heart disease is something children are born with. If heart disease were a contagious virus there would absolutely be a strong push to protect other kids from it. This is not a sound comparison.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Congenital heart disease is something children are born with. If heart disease were a contagious virus there would absolutely be a strong push to protect other kids from it. This is not a sound comparison.
    I disagree. Some are defects from birth that are known but thousands of young people die from heart disease when they or their family had no idea there was a problem. In fact type 2 diabetes is a large factor. https://www.google.com/amp/s/health....ng-people/amp/

Type 2 diabetes in most cases isn't a birth defect. It's brought on by poor diet and lifestyle. So alot of the heart problems in younger people are actually not much different than problems from covid in that both mainly attack young people who are unhealthy or have underlying issues.

As far as it being contagious it's irrelevant because very few kids die from covid despite it being contagious and the vaccines do very little to reduce the spread with delta so that's not a great argument

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Pre emptive chemotherapy treatments for all children. The child might develop cancer without it being detected. It happens to thousands a year.

#1DeathIsTooMany

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I'd agree with this if heart disease was transmittable like a virus. These are 2 different things man.
    It's the same scenario dude. If there was a vaccine that reduced heart disease you and everyone else would think it was crazy to make younger people take it even though heart disease kills thousands of young people every year. How is this different? Trying to force children and young people to take a vaccine for something that mostly kills and hospitalizes old people, middle aged people and unhealthy people.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Pre emptive chemotherapy treatments for all children. The child might develop cancer without it being detected. It happens to thousands a year.

#1DeathIsTooMany
    Yup. Probably shouldn't let kids go in cars or even simply walk outside because there's a small risk albeit greater than covid of dying from an accident or abduction.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

I disagree. Some are defects from birth that are known but thousands of young people die from heart disease when they or their family had no idea there was a problem. In fact type 2 diabetes is a large factor. https://www.google.com/amp/s/health....ng-people/amp/

Type 2 diabetes in most cases isn't a birth defect. It's brought on by poor diet and lifestyle. So alot of the heart problems in younger people are actually not much different than problems from covid in that both mainly attack young people who are unhealthy or have underlying issues.

As far as it being contagious it's irrelevant because very few kids die from covid despite it being contagious and the vaccines do very little to reduce the spread with delta so that's not a great argument
    First off there are absurd amounts of money spent battling heart disease and cancer so it isn't like we are just ignoring those things, even the website you linked here is about how to prevent young people from it. Second maybe children with diabetes probably should be taking some sort of heart medication. The contagious part is huge in this comparison because all children are susceptible to covid unlike heart disease. And is heart medication even used to prevent heart disease? Or just ease the symptoms for those with heart disease? This comparison is horrible on multiple fronts.

Due to the vaccine? You really think that. I don't think they're that evil. I just think they're using covid to establish more control. All government want absolute control and power. It's always been that way.
    You "dont think they're that evil"...lol

were you not paying attention during iraq, libya, syria or yemen? these psychopaths have no problem killing children from middle eastern countries, you think they have some kind of moral issue with killing american kids?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    First off there are absurd amounts of money spent battling heart disease and cancer so it isn't like we are just ignoring those things, even the website you linked here is about how to prevent young people from it. Second maybe children with diabetes probably should be taking some sort of heart medication. The contagious part is huge in this comparison because all children are susceptible to covid unlike heart disease. And is heart medication even used to prevent heart disease? Or just ease the symptoms for those with heart disease? This comparison is horrible on multiple fronts.
    No they aren't ignoring them but they aren't trying to convince wll kids to take hear medication either.

And yes the article talks about preventing heart disease and primarily type 2 diabetes. Not sure what that has to do with my point.

The contagious part is not huge because despite it being very contagious children are still at an extremely low risk and the same kids who are getting type 2 diabetes are often the same kids who die from covid. Covid for the most part kills the old and unhealthy just like heart disease.

I'm not sure if there is a drug that prevents heart disease in children but there is good ol fashion exercise and diet. It's hilarious how ignorant people are. Half of the these idiot parents are terrified of covid killing their kids meanwhile they 're stuffing their kids faces with mig macs and pop full of sugar every other night even though heart disease is just as likely to kill their kis as covid is.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    You "dont think they're that evil"...lol

were you not paying attention during iraq, libya, syria or yemen? these psychopaths have no problem killing children from middle eastern countries, you think they have some kind of moral issue with killing american kids?
    I don't know tbh. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part but i'd hope they wouldn't be that evil but your right they've done worse in the past. I guess for me i understand it's a possibility given how immoral they can be but there's no proof or way to tell for sure so i don't just assume. I stict to what i can prove because going on assumption without fact is pointless.