Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: WSJ - Illegal Immigrants to be Given $450,000 Per Person

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    So from this vague report it looks like it's our court system awarding these families and it's the Biden Admin who is trying to settle for as cheap as they can. But 4 years of TDS deserves 4 years of BDS I suppose and don't let me get in the way of that.
    I think these are all cases from pre-2018. Trump signed a bill in June 2018 to stop separating families.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...201909101.html

As I said, lawyers are pushing for $3.4mill per family. Biden administration seems to have brought it down to 450k per individual separated (guessing it goes per child). It's still not reasonable.

The kicker is that the illegals are on American soil and so they are afforded the full protection of the US constitution. They are processed through our court systems so our laws apply even though they entered illegally. That probably complicates everything. This was exactly why Guantanamo bay exists for storing terrorists and stuff - it's not technically considered US soil afaik (we have that area on lease from Cuba until we decide to leave) so our military can run it however they want. In this immigration situation, it's straight-up US soil with courts within our cities. That changes things.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I think these are all cases from pre-2018. Trump signed a bill in June 2018 to stop separating families.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...201909101.html

As I said, lawyers are pushing for $3.4mill per family. Biden administration seems to have brought it down to 450k per individual separated (guessing it goes per child). It's still not reasonable.

The kicker is that the illegals are on American soil and so they are afforded the full protection of the US constitution. They are processed through our court systems so our laws apply even though they entered illegally. That probably complicates everything. This was exactly why Guantanamo bay exists for storing terrorists and stuff - it's not technically considered US soil afaik (we have that area on lease from Cuba until we decide to leave) so our military can run it however they want. In this immigration situation, it's straight-up US soil with courts within our cities. That changes things.
    I don't think Guantanamo is, I think the US just leases it. There's a loophole for everything if you have the manpower to look hard enough.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

When these cockroaches find out that Biden is giving them a billion dollars to break into the country they want to invade anyway, not even a super Trump wall is going to stop them.

Biden is officially the worst president ever. Blew past GWB and Carter before his first term even has ended

democrats need these future votes.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Guys, it's not about Trump or Biden. Joe Biden isnt in there calling the shots. The guy doesn't even know where he is. This is not his administration's doing, this is wealthy interests doing. And those same people are the ones who put Trump in charge in 2016. They had Trump do certain things a Democrat couldnt get away with, like lower corporate taxes, and then use him as a scapegoat later on to do things like this.

Our government is not about "one side gets spontaneously elected and tries to do it their way, then the other side happens to win an election and changes it because it's what the base wants." All this stuff is planned out. The people who get elected President are elected for us, either through manipulation and propaganda or outright vote rigging, probably a combination of both. And it always swings back and forth because there is value for people at the top in both left and right policies. But they have to make it look like voters are deciding.

If you watch interviews with Jeff Bezos, he's always talking about planning way far ahead for things. That's what smart people do tbh. They're thinking long term, big picture. People with big brains and unlimited resources can basically play God. They decide which party wins when, based on political aims they've already foreseen. They put divisive public battlegrounds like Trump and BLM and Covid into play to use them for particular goals. Whatever policies "Biden" comes up with are 100% fed to him by billionaires playing the game from behind the scenes. Same with Trump I'm sorry to say, and same with Obama and Bush and all of them. That's the nature of politics.

The real issue is the Pareto Principle. The top 20% of people in wealth and aptitude have ENORMOUS control over the plebs beneath them, by a simple law of nature. Quality > Quantity. If you're anywhere near average, or god forbid below it, you have no control over anything, PERIOD. Even in a society that gives avenues for the grassroots to theoretically take charge... they don't have the actual capacity to do so, and that's why they never do.

Choice is pretty much an illusion. Nature has already decided our collective social future just by the way traits are distributed. Aint nuttin to do but buckle up and enjoy the ride.
    Bang!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    lol. the govt aint got that kind of money

they cant even build a wall or agree on decent infrastructure.

paper tiger. all the money goes to the military spending

Absolute bullshit.

Most spending by the US government is directly tied to social programs.

Insane.

This was like Trudeau handing over millions to a terrorist. Soft and weak.

Now its that times 2000x.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

If I was separated from my family I would sue for millions.
    Problem is US government will have to have a lot of info on the TRump families that were separated.
    T Rump probably just threw them in cages and never asked what their names were ... so it's cleanup time from T Rump administration again.

Remember the days of T Rump when gas prices were down , and we could bulch out pollutants and pat everyone one on the back (were all good)
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    If I was separated from my family I would sue for millions.
    Problem is US government will have to have a lot of info on the TRump families that were separated.
    T Rump probably just threw them in cages and never asked what their names were ... so it's cleanup time from T Rump administration again.

Remember the days of T Rump when gas prices were down , and we could bulch out pollutants and pat everyone one on the back (were all good)
    lmao
    If you crossed in to another country illegally, you would sue that country for separating your family when you were the one who committed the crime? LOL good one.

Btw, who built the cages?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    If you crossed in to another country illegally, you would sue that country for separating your family when you were the one who committed the crime? LOL good one.

Jasper is an idiot. He's the kind of the guy that falls into a well while staring up at the clouds, and yet blames whoever built the well and placed it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Jasper is an idiot. He's the kind of the guy that falls into a well while staring up at the clouds, and yet blames whoever built the well and placed it there.
    LOL great analogy

no love for my muslim cousins that were not border hoppers?

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post

If you are white, you need to be deported asap for illegally going to the US.
    If you are mexican, you deserve 450k for crossing.

Old ass white people still running the country. That is the problem. The same people in charge in the 80’s and 90’s are still in charge today. It’s fvcked