Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: What are the best PS5 games?

I play Fortnite, FIFA 23 and NBA 2K23.

There really aren’t any yet. Astonishing that the console still has a very underwhelming catalog.

All the more reason they fumbled by not launching a fully backwards compatible (PS1/2/3/4) model with a disc drive able to read CD’s, DVD’s & BluRay discs.

Hi

Saw a basketball once

The PS5 has brought some incredible games to the table. Personally, I've been captivated by titles like "Demon's Souls" for its breathtaking visuals and challenging gameplay. It's like a visual showcase for the console's power. "Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart" is another gem that's not only visually stunning but also tons of fun with its dimension-hopping antics. And then there's "Returnal," which has this gripping sci-fi story that keeps you on the edge of your seat. the way, if you're into gaming, especially the competitive scene like League of Legends, you should definitely explore League scripts. They can add a whole new layer of excitement to your matches.
    Last edited by Alipiama; 10-05-2023 at 03:44 PM.

Saw a basketball once

For a sports fan like yourself, "Madden NFL 22" is worth a shot if you're into American football. The graphics and gameplay on the PS5 are top-notch. And if you're a soccer enthusiast, FIFA 23 is definitely a must-have. The realism in the game is impressive.
    Also, when I play alone, I play with cheats and hacks, which makes the game more interesting for me. You can find more details here: https://lavicheats.com/among-us-hacks-and-cheats-free/
    Ultimately, gaming is all about having fun and challenging yourself. So, explore different genres, try new games, and remember that the real enjoyment comes from the experience itself, not just the outcome.