Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Close Friend Died from Covid

Let me start of by saying this isn't a thread about vaccines vs. antivaxxers, masks vs. anti-masks etc.

A buddy of mine just passed away in his sleep after 2 weeks of very mild covid19 symptoms.

He leaves behind 3 young kids and a wife. He was under 30, worked out and had daily morning runs.

He told people he didn't believe covid19 was serious, and he was healthy enough to fight it without any vaccines.

We don't know if he had underlining conditions or not. My point is, whatever your beliefs are, stay safe out there.

Life is short, don't take it for granted. I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone. Not even Warriorfan.

Default Re: Close Friend Died from Covid

I'm sorry for your loss.. My condolences =[

Sorry to hear that.

Do you know what the official cause of death was, in terms of like heart failure, lung failure, hyperthermia etc?

It’s rare obviously but people do pass away unexpectedly in their sleep from heart attacks/etc. If his covid symptoms were mild, it seems surprising covid itself could have just suddenly killed him overnight, altho I suppose that’s possible too.

I’d be curious what the actual cause of death was. Not to downplay the possibility of Covid, but there are all kinds of unexpected deaths that happen to people every single year, and nobody seems to give them any credence anymore. Countless deaths that would have happened anyway seem to all have been automatically shifted to the Covid column.

No doubt people are dying from Covid. But it seems many people are content with not having a clear and accurate picture on the precise role Covid is playing in mortality. The public in general just accepts this new normal of “everything is covid.” Thats the thing I find so bizarre.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 11-02-2021 at 11:18 PM.

My deepest sympathies. That's sad news.

Life is short, don't take it for granted. I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone. Not even Warriorfan.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Sorry to hear that.

Do you know what the official cause of death was, in terms of like heart failure, lung failure, hyperthermia etc?

It’s rare obviously but people do pass away unexpectedly in their sleep from heart attacks/etc. If his covid symptoms were mild, it seems surprising covid itself could have just suddenly killed him overnight, altho I suppose that’s possible too.

I’d be curious what the actual cause of death was. Not to downplay the possibility of Covid, but there are all kinds of unexpected deaths that happen to people every single year, and nobody seems to give them any credence anymore. Countless deaths that would have happened anyway seem to all have been automatically shifted to the Covid column.

No doubt people are dying from Covid. But it seems many people are content with not having a clear and accurate picture on the precise role Covid is playing in mortality. The public in general just accepts this new normal of “everything is covid.” Thats the thing I find so bizarre.
    One of the family members said the doctors suspected it was a blood clot while was he asleep. Can't say for certain right now.. but he was quarantining at home.

He seemed fine tbh.. his symptoms didn't seem bad at all.. which makes his death more of a shock.

Regardless if you think Covid is serious or not, just be cautious. I'm guessing he might have had an underlining condition but who knows.. any one of us could have a condition we don't know about.

Stay safe fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    My deepest sympathies. That's sad news.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss.. My condolences =[
    Thanks man.

My condolences

RIP

I just got vaccinated today and so far feeling no effects at all...stay safe y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    RIP

I just got vaccinated today and so far feeling no effects at all...stay safe y'all.
    The side effects usually come on day 2-3 though. Be prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    sounds like total bullshit. nobody dies randomly from mild symptoms a week after getting covid at any age let alone 30 and in shape.

he would have been in the hospital or going through hell at home.

and someone his age its like 1 in 10,000. this guy obviously had some major conditions like heart problems or lung problems. possibly a past drug addiction or heavy smoker. maybe a diabetic.

he probly had multiple things wrong.

I haven't heard of anyone I know even getting violently I'll from covid. everyone's that gotten it had no symptoms other than a loss of taste and smell

random people die from influenza. around 20 to 60 thousand each year. it's like a peanut allergy. if you die it's a fluke
    Says the guy who just got banned again in one of his dups.

A lot of people died from clots because Covid somehow caused an elevated D-dimer values in so many people, even months after recovery. This can actually be easily prevented by just checking your D-dimer level when you have Covid and if it's elevated you'll be prescribed blood thinners. Sad that a lot of people don't know this simple thing and died in vain.

sounds like total bullshit. nobody dies randomly from mild symptoms a week after getting covid at any age let alone 30 and in shape.

and someone his age its like 1 in 10,000. this guy obviously had some major conditions like heart problems or lung problems. possibly a past drug addiction or heavy smoker. maybe a diabetic.

I haven't heard of anyone I know even getting violently I'll from covid. everyone's that gotten it had no symptoms other than a loss of taste and smell

random people die from influenza. around 20 to 60 thousand each year. it's like a peanut allergy. if you die it's a fluke
    Here you go:

If you choose not to believe me, that's cool. He wasn't at the hospital because his symptoms were mild.

Damn, thats surprising tbh.

My condolences