Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Close Friend Died from Covid

My condolences.

When a guy who has a wife and kids dies it just breaks your heart even more.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    the average deaths per day where I live is 4 with a population of 15 million

more people die from tripping on their own shoe laces

the united states is lying to you about covid statistics. it's a joke.
    Bro, This thread isn't about arguing over Covid. I think we all know by now that nobody will be changing each other's minds.

I'm just saying that the virus is out there, and yes there's an extremely small % that you'll die from it. Doesn't mean you should go around and touch everything in public without washing your hands.

Just be careful out there, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    My condolences.

When a guy who has a wife and kids dies it just breaks your heart even more.
    Yep.. he had 3 kids from 2 different marriages but the kids lived with him. I'm guessing the kids will be separated now.. which makes it even more sad.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

My sincerest condolences. I can't imagine losing a close friend at any age let alone so young and knowing they have a family must be that much tougher.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Sad to hear but those are lightning strike odds for someone his age and condition according to the info you provided.

Sounds like one of those fear mongering propaganda commercials they've been airing.

The median age of death is 74 years old. Its propaganda to highlight the very rare cases of young healthy people being hurt as if its the norm.
    Last edited by tpols; 11-03-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Sad to hear but those are lightning strike odds for someone his age and condition according to the info you provided.

Sounds like one of those fear mongering propaganda commercials they've been airing.

The median age of death is 74 years old. Its propaganda to highlight the very rare cases of young healthy people being hurt as if its the norm.
    I'm not trying to scare anyone here. It's rare ASF to die from Covid under 40, and even more surprising when he had mild symptoms.

None of us are invincible and shit happens in life unfortunately. Take care bud.

Sorry to hear that man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    RIP

I just got vaccinated today and so far feeling no effects at all...stay safe y'all.
    Good man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

“Let me start of by saying this isn't a thread about vaccines vs. antivaxxers, masks vs. anti-masks etc.”

Proceeds to make a thread completely about vaccines and masks.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

the fake empathy in this thread is sickening. anyone ever visit crazyshit.com or kaotic.com

even more complete strangers die on those sites in plain view in the most brutal ways imaginable.

condolences are for beta males. crying is for the weak. theres too much soy in your diets cause of this beyond meat vegan era liberal bullshit you people eat. you're all patchy bearded sloths that need testosterone supplements.

you should be talking to other close friends and family about your personal tragedies. not complete strangers. all we can provide is cookie cutter phoney condolences. nobody here actually gives a f*ck. stop being so damn PC and tell this guy to buy a puppy or suckle a prostitutes nipple
    Stop being so triggered by posts in here you soft weak pathetic little p***y.

the fake empathy in this thread is sickening. anyone ever visit crazyshit.com or kaotic.com

even more complete strangers die on those sites in plain view in the most brutal ways imaginable.

condolences are for beta males. crying is for the weak. theres too much soy in your diets cause of this beyond meat vegan era liberal bullshit you people eat. you're all patchy bearded sloths that need testosterone supplements.

you should be talking to other close friends and family about your personal tragedies. not complete strangers. all we can provide is cookie cutter phoney condolences. nobody here actually gives a f*ck. stop being so damn PC and tell this guy to buy a puppy or suckle a prostitutes nipple
    You are unemployed living off your mom money.

You are definition of a beta cuck.

College superstar

Condolences and prayers of strength and solace for the family. I would never want this to happen to anyone. Makes you realize the importance of making the most of every moment, specially with your family and friends.

Stay safe everyone. I hope this pandemic ends soon.

3-time NBA All-Star

sounds like total bullshit. nobody dies randomly from mild symptoms a week after getting covid at any age let alone 30 and in shape.

he would have been in the hospital or going through hell at home.

and someone his age its like 1 in 10,000. this guy obviously had some major conditions like heart problems or lung problems. possibly a past drug addiction or heavy smoker. maybe a diabetic.

he probly had multiple things wrong.

I haven't heard of anyone I know even getting violently I'll from covid. everyone's that gotten it had no symptoms other than a loss of taste and smell

random people die from influenza. around 20 to 60 thousand each year. it's like a peanut allergy. if you die it's a fluke
    Come on man how can say it sounds like bullshit? It sounds like he was unlucky because it's extremely rare for a 30 year old to die from covid but it dosn't sound like b.s to me. Where's your compassion bro?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    A lot of people died from clots because Covid somehow caused an elevated D-dimer values in so many people, even months after recovery. This can actually be easily prevented by just checking your D-dimer level when you have Covid and if it's elevated you'll be prescribed blood thinners. Sad that a lot of people don't know this simple thing and died in vain.
    D-dimer is indicative of pulmonary embolism but it’s also a marker for cytokine storm. Most of the young guys that died from Spanish flu stems from the overreaction of their immune system. Taking baby Aspirin daily can be very beneficial to prevent any blood clot complications.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Come on man how can say it sounds like bullshit? It sounds like he was unlucky because it's extremely rare for a 30 year old to die from covid but it dosn't sound like b.s to me. Where's your compassion bro?
    Compassion or empathy is a concept that doesn't exist in his mind beyond mimicry for manipulation and the proof is that anytime he catches a whiff of it from someone else he automatically believes it is somehow fake or fraudulent. What he believes to be the truth about others is actually just the cold hard truth about himself and himself alone.

Anyways I can't imagine what it would be like to lose one of my close friends especially if they had a family. OP is probably in a bit of disbelief about it. It really is a sad situation and again to OP: my condolences, hopefully you and everyone else close to you will remain healthy and safe.
    Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 11-03-2021 at 07:43 PM.