Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Close Friend Died from Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    If you don't mind, may we know which vaccine is this and how old was he?
    53 YO. Not sure but around here Phizer seems the most common

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    How were they able to link his stroke to the vaccine? You said all of your friends do coke on the reg.
    Because the doctor said?

I find it comical someone dies from Covid and it's acceptable but when it comes to the vaccine they're in denial.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

They test positive for covid
    You can get in a car accident and bleed out in the hospital while testing positive for COVID earlier that day. Does that mean COVID was the direct cause? You're as dumb as a bag of bricks.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    You can get in a car accident and bleed out in the hospital while testing positive for COVID earlier that day. Does that mean COVID was the direct cause? You're as dumb as a bag of bricks.
    Being sick with covid at the time of death is still more to go on than just blindly declaring every vaccinated person who dies as caused by the vaccine. You dont understand simple logic like that because you're an uneducated twit from Kansas with less brain waves than a rock in the ground.

Being sick with covid at the time of death is still more to go on than just blindly declaring every vaccinated person who dies as caused by the vaccine. You dont understand simple logic like that because you're an uneducated twit from Kansas with less brain waves than a rock in the ground.
    Did you ignore the part what I said about the doctor declaring it?

Denial

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Did you ignore the part what I said about the doctor declaring it?

Denial
    How was the doctor able to link his stroke to the vaccine? Another reason I doubt your story is because if he was the type to fully isolate like you say then he would have been vaccinated almost a year ago.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Are you 12?

How was the doctor able to link his stroke to the vaccine? Another reason I doubt your story is because if he was the type to fully isolate like you say then he would have been vaccinated almost a year ago.
    Read it again. I said he isolated from non vaxxed.
    You don't think testing and complications from vaccination reported from doctor is enough to support it? Again, denial.
    Last edited by hateraid; 11-04-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Read it again. I said he isolated from non vaxxed.
    You don't think testing and and complications from vaccination is enough to support it? Again, denial.
    Isolating from non vaxxed is isolating from society and you are making him out to be the type that would have been vaccinated a long time ago. I think your story reaks but I won't rule out that you're being honest. If I had to guess I'd say that you do have a friend that recently had a stroke but you are twisting his situation to push your vaccine-bad agenda. And maybe OP is doing the same thing anyone can say anything in here. The only thing we can be absolutely sure of is that warriorfan smokes crack.

Isolating from non vaxxed is isolating from society and you are making him out to be the type that would have been vaccinated a long time ago. I think your story reaks but I won't rule out that you're being honest. If I had to guess I'd say that you do have a friend that recently had a stroke but you are twisting his situation to push your vaccine-bad agenda. And maybe OP is doing the same thing anyone can say anything in here. The only thing we can be absolutely sure of is that warriorfan smokes crack.
    So people can't choose to not hang around non vaccinated people? He was adamant about not going to gatherings if even one person was unvaccinated. He was selective with whom he invited over. That doesn't sound realistic in today's world? Vaccines just became prominent not too long ago. He received a second dose just recently. How is that far fetched?

So people can't choose to not hang around non vaccinated people? He was adamant about not going to gatherings if even one person was unvaccinated. He was selective with whom he invited over. That doesn't sound realistic in today's world? Vaccines just became prominent not too long ago. He received a second dose just recently. How is that far fetched?
    Vaccines have been prominent a while now even Chewing had his 2nd dose months ago. And why didn't your reclusive friend have this reaction on his 1st dose? Don't answer that I already know you're not going to budge from your vaccine induced stroke story that has been officially declared by a doctor. I'm just letting you know that anyone with a brain is forced to take it with a grain of salt. And maybe OP is pulling a fast one too but if his buddy was actually covid positive at the time of death I do think that holds more weight. Either way good luck to your buddy and I'd also like to take this time to reiterate that warriorfan smokes crack.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Damn, that's some terrible luck.

He may be the only healthy 20-something year old to die at home from a mild case of Covid-19 in Canada... maybe even in the world.

Pooooor thurston

imagine a healthy 30 year experiencing ~2 weeks of very mild covid symptoms and then randomly passing away during sleep

let me guess, his lasts words were "I wish I'd gotten the vax"

OP is a bundle of sticks