Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Close Friend Died from Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    imagine a healthy 30 year experiencing ~2 weeks of very mild covid symptoms and then randomly passing away during sleep

let me guess, his lasts words were "I wish I'd gotten the vax"

OP is a bundle of sticks
    I honestly don't care if you believe me or not. Why would I make up a story about someone dying just to convince you that people die from covid?

You told me us you thought masks mandates were imposed on the public because the govt liked watching us wear masks. Trust me, the last thing I would do is try to convince you of anything.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Close Friend Died from Covid

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I honestly don't care if you believe me or not. Why would I make up a story about someone dying just to convince you that people die from covid?

You told me us you thought masks mandates were imposed on the public because the govt liked watching us wear masks. Trust me, the last thing I would do is try to convince you of anything.
    I believe what your saying but I do wonder what the point of the thread is though. If it's something that's really troubling you which i'm sure it is, a forum with numerous trolls is weird place to vent about it. This is something better vented amongst friends and fam. So based on that it could seem like the motivation for sharing this here is that your using it to make a point about the seriousness of covid qnd if that's the case it be a bad point to make. I'm not saying that's the case i really don't know and give you the benefit of the dought but i get why some on here are suspect of it.