Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default What do you guys think about rogers reasons why he didn't get vaccinated?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K3jM13A7OEw interesting interview. He makes some good points but he also talked about stuff the people in the media are gonna kill him for. Mainly the ivermectin use.

Default Re: What do you guys think about rogers reasons why he didn't get vaccinated?

I love that he went to Joe Rogan for medical advice... the branch covidians are gonna be seething about this for a while

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: What do you guys think about rogers reasons why he didn't get vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I love that he went to Joe Rogan for medical advice... the branch covidians are gonna be seething about this for a while
    Yeah definitely. I also like that he went on pats show to talk about instead of first take or something. It was also done late enough that the main sport shows couldn't comment on it. You know they're pissed especially someone like Stephen a smith.

Of course he is gonna take the same medicine cocktail and best personal medical treatments as Trump and Rogan, the ones rich people can only afford.

Also, if he actually is allergic to an ingredient in mRNA vaccines, which is very rare, why he didn't let the public know at the first place?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Of course he is gonna take the same medicine cocktail and best personal medical treatments as Trump and Rogan, the ones rich people can only afford.

Also, if he actually is allergic to an ingredient in mRNA vaccines, which is very rare, why he didn't let the public know at the first place?
    Yeah i wonder if that parts true. I agree with him that the vaxxers in general are on some weird witch hunt shit but even they would give a pass to someone with an allergy i would think. Who knows though. They deny natural immunity and other groups that don't need the vaccine so it's hard to say.

https://twitter.com/ChancellorTV/sta...15987669299202

He did say he was immunized at pre-season. And now he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Yeah definitely. I also like that he went on pats show to talk about instead of first take or something. It was also done late enough that the main sport shows couldn't comment on it. You know they're pissed especially someone like Stephen a smith.
    amen.... legacy media and their sponsors have got to be absolutely furious that he went on a podcast to talk about this.

nobody who took the vaccine is immunized either

According to Rodgers, NFL does try its best to please those who don't vaccinate for whatever reasons, which may explain why NFL can run the league quite smoothly throughout the pandemic.

At the end, trying to get shits done to make money is complicate.

3-time NBA All-Star

He was being slick for sure. He was immunized naturally which isn't what people thought he meant.

Funny thing is niw that he has covid he will be immunized so he actually shouldn't need the vaccine now

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    He was being slick for sure. He was immunized naturally which isn't what people thought he meant.

Funny thing is niw that he has covid he will be immunized so he actually shouldn't need the vaccine now
    If Rodgers is immunized naturally, that means he had COVID-19 at one point during the start of the pandemic til the time he quoted that. Was he ever in the news of contracting the virus during that time?

But if he actually has the natural immunity, which supposes to be stronger than vaccines according to that Israel research, him getting tested positive within 4 months doesn't sound like a strong immunization to me.

3-time NBA All-Star

If Rodgers is immunized naturally, that means he had COVID-19 at one point during the start of the pandemic til the time he quoted that. Was he ever in the news of contracting the virus during that time?

But if he actually has the natural immunity, which supposes to be stronger than vaccines according to that Israel research, him getting tested positive within 4 months doesn't sound like a strong immunization to me.
    No when i say immunized naturally i mean he took natural substances like vitamins mono cocktail and whatever else. I'm not saying that's an equivalent option i have no idea if it is or not. He clearly thought it was thought and that's what he meant when he said that. Obviously he was being slick but i can't say i blame him given the way the culture is atm.

Either way it's irrelevant now because he has covid currently so now he'll actually have immunity as good or better than the vaccine so why would he have to take the vaccine now?

"i realize im in the crosshairs with the woke mob right now"

yooooo shiiit didnt know rodgers used this kinda language

my man.

I knew he was one of the alpha ones.

you could tell

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    nobody who took the vaccine is immunized either
    It depends on what virus you are talking about. Some of them were eradicated. If you simply talking about Covid vaccines, it was not all or nothing solution. The efficacy is less after 6 months and in case of Pfizer vaccines, it’s only 42% agains Delta.

Vaccines has greatly impact modern medicines.

What has anti vaccines contributed to society? They are a regression to modern medicine.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    "i realize im in the crosshairs with the woke mob right now"

yooooo shiiit didnt know rodgers used this kinda language

my man.

I knew he was one of the alpha ones.

you could tell
    How is this dude alpha? The rules don't apply to him because he's good at throwing a football. Dude is protected and insulated. Gives me a new appreciation for Kyrie though. That's someone who is actually putting it on the line for his beliefs.