Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: What do you guys think about rogers reasons why he didn't get vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    How is this dude alpha? The rules don't apply to him because he's good at throwing a football. Dude is protected and insulated. Gives me a new appreciation for Kyrie though. That's someone who is actually putting it on the line for his beliefs.
    he's speaking freely against all media with the risk of them ruining his brand...

how is that not alpha?

he doesnt care and will speak his mind

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: What do you guys think about rogers reasons why he didn't get vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    he's speaking freely against all media with the risk of them ruining his brand...

how is that not alpha?

he doesnt care and will speak his mind
    I don't consider it alpha because he's immune to the consequences. The media is going to ruin his brand? Give me a break. There's no campaign to get the guy suspended. The sports media in America is targeting the NFL and the Packers for being complicit in the ruse.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    "i realize im in the crosshairs with the woke mob right now"

yooooo shiiit didnt know rodgers used this kinda language

my man.

I knew he was one of the alpha ones.

you could tell
    I mean he's one of the best athletes ever so clearly he's an alpha but this wasn't an alpha moment dude. If he had of owned it unapologetically from jump that would of been alpha. This was more of a punk move tbh but given the culture i don't really blame him

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

"I'm a critical thinker so when it comes to medical issues I consult my buddy Joe Rogan"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    "I'm a critical thinker so when it comes to medical issues I consult my buddy Joe Rogan"

This post was brought to you by

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Smart guy. Maybe he'll be a great quarterback one day.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The funny thing is his teammate and star receiver Davante Adams had COVID last week and missed their game. Adams is also double jabbed. But nobody came after him for being sick and potentially spreading it to Rodgers now who just tested positive. Its a damn shame he gave the virus to his starting quarterback. Why didn't the vaccine prevent this?

I'm just pissed we missed out on Mahomes vs. Rodgers AGAIN, 3rd season in a row.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    The funny thing is his teammate and star receiver Davante Adams had COVID last week and missed their game. Adams is also double jabbed. But nobody came after him for being sick and potentially spreading it to Rodgers now who just tested positive. Its a damn shame he gave the virus to his starting quarterback. Why didn't the vaccine prevent this?
    Yeah that shit is dumb. So much "science" shows the vaccinated are getting and passing this virus just as much as the non vaxxed are but these robots keep spewing the same lies and misinformation about it. The shit is borderline insanity and nobody on these networks ever call them out.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

He's a liar and a terrible teammate.
    This is just another way of him trying to get himself out of Green Bay.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    He's a liar and a terrible teammate.
    This is just another way of him trying to get himself out of Green Bay.
    But he didn't lie to his teammates. They knew he was unvaccinated. Why is he a terrible teammates?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    https://twitter.com/ChancellorTV/sta...15987669299202

He did say he was immunized at pre-season. And now he is not.
    He took some homeopathic crap and thinks it is the same as being vaccinated. Homeopathic

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    He took some homeopathic crap and thinks it is the same as being vaccinated. Homeopathic
    D’You know why they call it homeopathic medicine?

Because if it actually worked, they would just call it medicine....

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I love that he went to Joe Rogan for medical advice... the branch covidians are gonna be seething about this for a while
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Because Rodgers lied, didn't follow the guidelines set by nfl that if you are unvaccinated you have to mask up, then did the interview with conspiracy meme garbage you would find on Facebook. He won't be suspended - just laughed at.