Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: What do you guys think about rogers reasons why he didn't get vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Because Rodgers lied, didn't follow the guidelines set by nfl that if you are unvaccinated you have to mask up, then did the interview with conspiracy meme garbage you would find on Facebook. He won't be suspended - just laughed at.
    How did he lie though? From what i understand both the packers and the nfl knew he wasn't vaccinated. He borderline lied to the media but who gives a shit about them.

The interview did have some stuff i disagreed with but he alot of what he said made complete sense also.

Default Re: What do you guys think about rogers reasons why he didn't get vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    lol
    I think I first heard that phrase on Jason Whitlocks show... it sums them up perfectly doesnt it?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I haven't seen a single link or video showing Rodgers saying he said he was vaccinated. He said he was immunized which infers he has natural post exposure antibody production.

The vaccine is now a religion. The same way they used to whip people up in the church about other people being witches and sorcerers is what they're doing here except with the unvaccinated being used as their new scapegoat. His own TEAMMATE had COVID while being vaxxed and passed it to him. Not a word said about it.

Its just classic mob control by the elites. Make some shit up, get a big chunk of people to believe it, and then have said people attack those who are thinking rationally. You can't combat them with logic because they are operating from an emotional fear driven mental state to begin with. Which was purposely induced by their overlord handlers. Its sad but its human nature.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    I haven't seen a single link or video showing Rodgers saying he said he was vaccinated. He said he was immunized which infers he has natural post exposure antibody production.

The vaccine is now a religion. The same way they used to whip people up in the church about other people being witches and sorcerers is what they're doing here except with the unvaccinated being used as their new scapegoat. His own TEAMMATE had COVID while being vaxxed and passed it to him. Not a word said about it.

Its just classic mob control by the elites. Make some shit up, get a big chunk of people to believe it, and then have said people attack those who are thinking rationally. You can't combat them with logic because they are operating from an emotional fear driven mental state to begin with. Which was purposely induced by their overlord handlers. Its sad but its human nature.
    I don't think he meant he had exposure i think he meant he took a less invasive medical approach compared to an injection. Shit like vitamins, ivermectin ect. It still wasn't a lie but it was slick as hell.

Thing is even if he did lie so what. Can you blame him? What was his option? Tell the truth and be crucified and vilified or lie and get caught and have the same reaction. He may as well have lied. At least with the lie there's a possibility that nobody found out and he gets away with it.

Plus apparently the league and packera new so all he did was lie to the media who's in no position to judge a person for lying given how often they lie themselves.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

The only time the vaccine is mentioned in here is when it's praised so it's about f#@king time someone made a thread that questions it.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    The only time the vaccine is mentioned in here is when it's praised so it's about f#@king time someone made a thread that questions it.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Pfizer can help you too Nanny.

You have to find a woman first, or a man, but once you do we at Pfizer are there for you bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Pfizer can help you too Nanny.

You have to find a woman first, or a man, but once you do we at Pfizer are there for you bruh.
    what if I have a woman (RRR3s mom) but she is so gross and retarded that I just cant get hard... can pfizer help with that?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I do not like NFL football because IMO it is 100% fixed.
    Living in Wisconsin , Rogers is considered a Brett Favre god.
    When the interview came out to defend himself , if the vaccine was taken , he would be playing this weekend.
    His coverup of the facts , proves what many have heard - he is the biggest fvckn prick in sports.

He didn't have covid before - if he did, he would have been shouting that from rooftops. I watched much of the interview with Pat Mcafee and never heard him say he already had covid before and so natural immunity. His definition of immunization was taking homeopathic medicine. He refused to divulge further yesterday on the specifics of these alternate things he took other than ivermectin that he took from the advice of Doctor Joe Rogan.

He gave a powerpoint presentation to NFL in off-season (I'm guessing they had actual doctors in there) seeking vaccination status, and they denied him vaccination status. I would love to see that powerpoint. I suspect it contains memes and stuff he picked up on social media, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Post the powerpoint, Aaron!

He is healthy to be okay from this and also has access to any doctor on Earth - even if he gets severe side-effects, he has access to all medicine (very few people have that btw). Yet the funny part is he chooses Joe Rogan, a comedian & radio host, for medical advice. It's beyond absurd how far the alt-right is going to fuel all these conspiracy theories. We're almost a year and half in from the early vaccine trial and still waiting for these crazy covid vaccine side-effects.

Make some sh!t up? That's exactly what these covid conspiracy memes, which even you have been posting since last summer, have been.

First it was fake virus to Bill Gates population control to 5g mind-control (note: this one was manny, not you) to government tracking chip to getting Trump out of office to wealth redistribution to world control by a few elites, it's a neverending rabbit hole. There were other things in between that I don't remember (too many conspiracies you have gone through in past year and half to remember them all). I have been telling you since last summer that you keep going further & further down the rabbit hole. You are doing anything but thinking rationally.

https://twitter.com/JimmyTraina/stat...12947107663872

An excerpt of Howard Stern's take on Rodgers.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    https://twitter.com/JimmyTraina/stat...12947107663872

An excerpt of Howard Stern's take on Rodgers.
    Kareem came out swinging too

Instead of consulting immunologists, he consulted anti-vaxxer and podcast host Joe Rogan, who also contracted the virus. If he ever requires open-heart surgery will he hand the scalpel to romance writers because they know about matters of the heart?
    https://kareem.substack.com/p/aaron-...eb&utm_source=

Libtards are just butthurt because Rodgers isn't cancellable. What are they gonna do, pressure the Packers to cut him? LOL. Another team will snatch him up in one minute.