Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Rodgers

Default Aaron Rodgers

..the guy who gets his medical advice from Joe Rogan

Pat McAfee had to cover his face and stop himself from bursting out laughing.

If you want to watch the entire interview.. It's a funny but not funny interview.

Aaron Rodgers would fit in perfectly on ish next to tpols, cleverness, jstern, manny, nanners, pattychew, akrazotile, aka_aap, the usual suspects.

Fact check on some of the quotes: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ee/6301654001/
    Last edited by bladefd; 11-05-2021 at 09:34 PM.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Default Re: Aaron Rodgers

Mhm who has more credibility Super Bowl winning multiple mvp QB or Bladefd who is wrong about everything 90% of the time and has an anime avatar despite being in his early 30's ?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    Mhm who has more credibility Super Bowl winning multiple mvp QB or Bladefd who is wrong about everything 90% of the time and has an anime avatar despite being in his early 30's ?

****ing blade. This is the football forum you ******. Take your hysterical Covid shit somewhere else.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

This witch hunt on the unvaxxed is getting out of hand, why don't you guys just mind your own business and let people make their own choices, especially on a virus as weak as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    Rodgers is just another dumb jock. If you can throw the ball, everything else gets forgotten.

Well it's clear that the government and Pfizer does not want you taking Ivermectin... and anyone who does so is to be treated as an outcast.

Gotta support Rodgers on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    This witch hunt on the unvaxxed is getting out of hand, why don't you guys just mind your own business and let people make their own choices, especially on a virus as weak as this one.
    relentlessly attacking the unvaxxed gives meaning to the lives of low status jabronies like blade

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Well it's clear that the government and Pfizer does not want you taking Ivermectin... and anyone who does so is to be treated as an outcast.

Gotta support Rodgers on this one.
    It makes me want to take it tbh... I think im gonna go buy me some horse paste this weekend

I accept people being unvaxxed, even though I disagree. I have a problem with people using nonsense meme conspiracy excuses and acting as if they are above the rest. Actual anti-vaxxers out there are having a field day, thinking they suddenly have validation for being anti-vaxxer. People like Aaron Rodgers are doing nothing but further fueling that sentiment, using the very nonsensical arguments being pushed by the very caricatures of society like manny.

I'm a fan of Carson Wentz & Colts. He is not vaccinated. His statement from day 1, many months ago? "It's my choice, and I choose to not get vaccinated." That's it. He stops right there, and nothing else. He follows all other protocol agreed upon by nfl/nflPA and doesn't try to argue, shout in protest as if he was MLK Jr (whom Rodgers quoted btw as if Rodgers himself was fighting for a great injustice equivalent to civil rights). I don't agree with Wentz, but he is perfectly within his rights to choose based on the position NFL has chosen to take.

I wouldn't have cared if Rodgers had stopped right where Wentz had. Instead, he tries to argue with the same nonsense that was being put forth by alt-right buffoons. When you start to make these conspiracy claims, you are drawing scrutiny and dissension. When you intentionally lie about being immunized when you are not (homeopathic medicine is not medicine or immunization), you are drawing the criticism. If Wentz follows the same path as Rodgers, you better be ready to see criticism targeted at him.

I suppose its a good thing that nobody on this entire website cares what you think about anything

I can't wait to see where the next big government conspiracy lies. You will be one of the first in line, considering how far down the rabbit hole you are.

I cant wait to see you slurp down mainstream narratives like the obedient little sheep that you are

Slurp down narratives like an obedient sheep?? Why do you have to talk about yourself in that manner, nanny? I mean sure, the lions of Qanon have some very cute ideas, but do you really have to slurp them all down in your cynicism??

I aint got time to argue against a proud sheeple like yourself

I dont even have time for pain... the only pain I have time for is the pain I put on fools who dont know what time it is

I agree the antivaxx witch hunt is stupid, but why are you peddling conspiracy theories tho