Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Italy corrects COVID total death number by over 97%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Hey Nanners, have you gotten vaccinated? Just wondering...
    hell no... and you can tell the concentration camp guards that I said that

the only way I am ever taking the vax is if they hold me down and force it into my arm... and if thats the route they wanna take im not gonna make it easy for them

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Prove it

Dont a large percentage of those deaths with "pre-existing" conditions potentially fit in this category? How many of the seniors with pre-existing conditions that supposedly died of covid never had any symptoms and just had a positive test during their autopsy?
    There's a bit of a gray area. I can't prove it but it's a clinical reality. ​Cause of death is always kind of a slippery slope.

Anyways if you have a problem with the cause of death just look at excess mortality which you can get from the totals of how many people die year by year. Assuming cardiovascular disease, cancer, accidents etc. are all roughly the same the extra deaths or excess mortality was caused by Covid... For most countries like USA, Italy, Canada that I've seen, excess mortality is roughly 80% of their Covid death total which shows some overreporting of Covid deaths (about 20%) but the bottom line is Covid still kills a lot of people... and again that's before all the people that may die down the line because of Long Covid and its morbidities like myocarditis, kidney damage etc. The deaths from the Covid pandemic may still happen a decade from now or even later.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    There's a bit of a gray area. I can't prove it but it's a clinical reality. ​Cause of death is always kind of a slippery slope.

Anyways if you have a problem with the cause of death just look at excess mortality which you can get from the totals of how many people die year by year. Assuming cardiovascular disease, cancer, accidents etc. are all roughly the same the extra deaths or excess mortality was caused by Covid... For most countries like USA, Italy, Canada that I've seen, excess mortality is roughly 80% of their Covid death total which shows some overreporting of Covid deaths (about 20%) but the bottom line is Covid still kills a lot of people... and again that's before all the people that may die down the line because of Long Covid and its morbidities like myocarditis, kidney damage etc. The deaths from the Covid pandemic may still happen a decade from now or even later.
    I believe covid is real i just don't agree with the nonsensical mandates. This is a pandemic of the old and unhealthy. Mandating younger healthy people to get a vaccine for something that dosn't significantly effect them makes zero sense.