Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Why should i take a vaccine for something that's dangerous to someone else?

Someone please tell me. I'm in my 30's and very healthy. I'm as likely to die from covid as i am a heart attack or the flu. Covid kills and hospitalizes the old and unhealthy not the healthy and younger age groups. Why in the hell should i have to be forced to take this shit because a bunch of people in society are scared little bitches who are letting irrational fear cloud their judgment and common sense?

I've asked this question to tons of people and i haven't got one answer that makes sense. It's always some kind of irrational emotional general response like people are dying or the hospitals are overwhelmed. Neither of which makes any sense to my question at hand.

Default Re: Why should i take a vaccine for something that's dangerous to someone else?

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Why should i take a vaccine for something that's dangerous to someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

Good answer. That's usually what i get because it's impossible to answer with an intelligent response

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Good answer. That's usually what i get because it's impossible to answer with an intelligent response
    Why are you being paranoid about vaccines lately? It destroys our impression of you.

The answer is clear. Because we have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. At all cost.

3-time NBA All-Star

Why are you being paranoid about vaccines lately? It destroys our impression of you.
    I'm not paranoid at all. What's their to be paranoid about? I don't have to take the vaccine because my job dosn't require it and i have a gym in my basement and summer is over so i don't really care about going out to restaurants or golf or anything so there's really no motivation to get it at the moment. If the mandates are still around come next summer i'll get it because i golf alot and do alot of drinks and dinners at restaurants when the weather's nice.

It's just a question that i'm still waiting on a answer.

And dude this is just a forum. This isn't real life. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of bronbron23

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The answer is clear. Because we have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. At all cost.
    Unfortunately i can't tell if your joking or not. That's how insane people have become. I'm assuming your being sarcastic though

I'm not paranoid at all. What's their to be paranoid about? I don't have to take the vaccine because my job dosn't require it and i have a gym in my basement and summer is over so i don't really care about going out to restaurants or golf or anything so there's really no motivation to get it at the moment. If the mandates are still around come next summer i'll get it because i golf alot and do alot of drinks and dinners at restaurants when the weather's nice.

It's just a question that i'm still waiting on a answer.

And dude this is just a forum. This isn't real life. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of bronbron23
    Idk but i think nobody seems to be forcing you, after all. The part that i don't understand is, why are you trying to tell or influence the other unvaxxed folks who plan on being vaxxed to not go for it? Or at least something like that. I think i mentioned here before that i had some healthy relatives who got symptoms without them and they succumbed to it.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

And now it's time
    For a vaccine rhyme
    Somebody made a thread
    It's about f#@kin time!

Vaccine yall...vaccine yall

Va-Va-Vaccine yall

Mothaf@#ka

3-time NBA All-Star

Idk but i think nobody seems to be forcing you, after all. The part that i don't understand is, why are you trying to tell or influence the other unvaxxed folks who plan on being vaxxed to not go for it? Or at least something like that. I think i mentioned here before that i had some healthy relatives who got symptoms without them and they succumbed to it.
    Well they're certainly trying to with mandates. I'm just above their b.s is all.

And i didn't tell anyone not to get it. I'm all for people getting the vaccine if that's what they want. I'm speaking for myself and those who feel the same way.

And if you had some relatively young healthy family members that died from covid that sucks and i feel for you but that was an extremely rare unfortunate circumstance because most people affected aren't young and healthy. A young healthy person Getting vaccinated based on your super rare unfortunate experience is irrational when compared to the countless risks they take everyday that they don't worry about at all. If that's what they want to do though that's their buisness. I don't care at all. Just don't expect me to feel the same way and don't vilify me or judge me because of it.

As of November 6, 2021:
    7.25 billion vaccines given globally
    3.12 billion people are fully vaccinated (40% of global population)

Each day, almost 4 million new people are being fully vaccinated. Keep opening new meltdown threads on the vaccine, and yelling into the wind. It will not do or change anything because you are in a very tiny minority with very loud barks.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    As of November 6, 2021:
    7.25 billion vaccines given globally
    3.12 billion people are fully vaccinated (40% of global population)

Each day, almost 4 million new people are being fully vaccinated. Keep opening new meltdown threads on the vaccine, and yelling into the wind. It will not do or change anything because you are in a very tiny minority with very loud barks.
    Cool stats but that didn't answer the question

Well they're certainly trying to with mandates. I'm just above their b.s is all.

And i didn't tell anyone not to get it. I'm all for people getting the vaccine if that's what they want. I'm speaking for myself and those who feel the same way.

And if you had some relatively young healthy family members that died from covid that sucks and i feel for you but that was an extremely rare unfortunate circumstance because most people affected aren't young and healthy. A young healthy person Getting vaccinated based on your super rare unfortunate experience is irrational when compared to the countless risks they take everyday that they don't worry about at all. If that's what they want to do though that's their buisness. I don't care at all. Just don't expect me to feel the same way and don't vilify me or judge me because of it.
    But you have no problems if they take horse dewormers, such as ivermectin, for this purpose instead? Lol.

3-time NBA All-Star

But you have no problems if they take horse dewormers, such as ivermectin, for this purpose instead? Lol.
    I never said that either but again what you wanna take is your own buisness.

And saying people who took ivermectin took horse dewormer is like saying people who drink water are drinking horse water because horses drink water also. Ivermectin was used effectively for humans for years before they made a animal grade one. It's such a weird thing to say. You just sound like a media tool when u say stuff like that because that's where u got it. Have you ever taken aspirin? Did you know that aspirin is given to cats and dogs also? That be like me laughing at you for taking dog medicine. Lots of drugs and medicines that's used for humans have an animal grade also. Don't be that guy bro. Don't just use talking points from other people without knowing what your talking about. Think for yourself.

NBA All-star

because we lived in a world where even your opposition has no proof, as long as you can't prove them wrong, based on "I think therefor I am". we still have to acknowledge them. Then now we just realized that it's some tranny sh*t