Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Good college starter

Default Re: Why should i take a vaccine for something that's dangerous to someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    It's only delta around though. Aplha is gone.

And the vaccinated that had their jabs don't have to get tested for antibodies even though natural immunity is better?

It should at least be an option and if price is a problem the individual should have an option to pay for their own test.
    Look brah, virus is unpredictable. New variant will continue to emerge and new problems will arise. The flexibility of the mRNA tech is it’s easy to calibrate and mass produce it within months to tackle any variant.

if there’s any breakthrough cases for vaccinated, antibody/antigen test and viral loads are being implemented. Vaccines provide immunity., that’s already proven. Natural immunity, that’s needs to be proven by antibody testing.

But if you doing the comparison from vaccine to unvaccinated, reviewing scores of research studies and its own unpublished data, most experts found that both infection-induced and vaccine-induced immunity are durable for at least six months — but that vaccines are more consistent in their protection and offer a huge boost in antibodies for people previously infected.

LMAO about giving the unvaccinated individuals and sustaining the compliance of weekly testing and routine antibody and keep PAYING. This is like thinking all people will behave accordingly. If mask is an issue, i don’t see this as sustainable solution brah.

Default Re: Why should i take a vaccine for something that's dangerous to someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Yes i agree it protects the individual who takes it but this isn't significant for everyone. It's not significant for people with natural antibodies. It's not significant for children and it's not significant for healthy young adults. It is significant for older people and unhealthy people. For this reason i don't think they should be mandated.

And i wasn't suggesting they should shut down. Shutting down was just one of the 2 options. My point was we should just get back to life as normal. Better educate people on who should get the vaccine and why. Also educate people on better health and lifestyle choices. Be more transparent and allow for open conversation. Stop demonizing people. If they had of done this from jump just as many people would of got vaccinated. Probably more would have. Alot of "antivaxers" aren't actually anti-vaccine they just don't like the lies or incompetence from the government, cdc and media.
    I understand you but different mandates in different places make this shit so confusing tbh. Sometimes when you go somewhere, there are times when you have prepared your requirements but guards or officers in checkpoints, airports, etc. would not examine them meticulously and let you pass through already immediately once they see you have them. Sometimes that's all it takes. Those who are fully vaccinated should have more privileges for the time being but you know, that's not the case at all. They can still treat them as unvaccinated.