Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Fans begging for Travis Scott to stop astroworld concert, It was demonic

That's some demonic $hit right there for sure.

details of this are horrific... Travis Scott knew people were dying, kept the show going.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Fans begging for Travis Scott to stop astroworld concert, It was demonic

I'm confused, how did these 8 people die?

Default Re: Fans begging for Travis Scott to stop astroworld concert, It was demonic

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Eyewitnesses of the horrific events at Scott's Astroworld Festival on Friday describe a scene of chaos and fear.

In an interview with CNN, concertgoer Billy Nasser said "people were just dying left and right." He said things "heated up" around 15 minutes after Scott began his performance "and just progressively got worse."

"People were getting trampled. They were losing their balance and then tripping over people on the floor," he told the outlet, adding that there was "shoving" in the crowd.

"The barricade couldn't accommodate all the people that were there. They were too small. It was a death trap, basically."

This isn't the first time there is this kind of incident during Travis Scott's concert too.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

That's some demonic $hit right there for sure.

details of this are horrific... Travis Scott knew people were dying, kept the show going.
    Him, his label and the concert promoters are gonna get sued up the ass that's for sure.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm embarrassed for the youth of today. The video in the OP starts by saying "Why is Travis Scott singing to the body being dragged off?" And then in the background, all you hear is this Travis Scott guy making sheep and goat noises "Eeeeeehhhhhhh eeeehhhhhh yeeeehhhhh eeeehhh" This is music??

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Rumor going around saying that someone was walking around injecting fentanyl into people with a small needle.

I'm not embarrassed to admit that when I heard the name Travis Scott and saw that it was in Houston during the Astroworld Festival that I for sure thought he was a country singer, I was shocked to see how wrong I was.

legit among the weirdest shit ive ever seen

never seen it it be this blatant / obvious

its hard to deny what happened there

4 years ago

There are a bunch of lawsuits coming out of this. I don't know if they even had enough security around the concert. I expect long-term changes to come out of this to require more security and safer conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    4 years ago

can somebody explain this demonic ritual shit to me in a rational way? i know nothing of travis scott, his rap or any of this other level shit y'all are talking about.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    can somebody explain this demonic ritual shit to me in a rational way? i know nothing of travis scott, his rap or any of this other level shit y'all are talking about.
    You have to be a low IQ moron to understand. Or you need to be "tripping absolute nut sack".

CNN is quick to step in with a little damage control... which shouldn't surprise anyone.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/08/enter...sts/index.html

Scott took the stage shortly after 9pm on Friday to perform to 50,000 attendees. Some of those concertgoers described the event as traumatizing, with many witnesses saying they saw lifeless bodies being trampled amid the chaos. The first reports of injuries began at 9:30pm, with Scott continuing to perform until a little after 10pm. He did stop performing at one point when an ambulance was seen driving into the crowd.

Houston Police Chief Troy Finner told CNN that the investigation is ongoing and is asking the community "to be considerate of the grieving families" and to "lift them up in prayer."

He stopped performing when he saw an Ambulance driving into crowd? Really CNN? What did he do next CNN? I'd like to know what he did next when he briefly stopped the show... because anybody with an hour of time on their hands and access to youtube can see what he did once he saw the ambulance. There is no way to put your Ivermectin horse dewormer spin on this story... I'm sorry.