Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Fans begging for Travis Scott to stop astroworld concert, It was demonic

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Lmao.

See's people dying, says absolutely nothing...

just looks...

and then is like, middle finger to the sky...

this dude gives off the worst energy.
    Its crazy how they can use all this wild symbolism, right in our faces... people dying, suffocating, surrounded by flames (stage pyrotechnics) and Scott is on this pedestal autotuning these super drawn out low sounding "yeaaaaa...yeaaa" chant with little kids grey bodies being taken out on a stretcher.... and people still don't believe illuminati exists or that these artists traded their souls for their riches, and now have to perform rituals like this to fulfill their contract.

People still don't believe this type of dark energy and bargain system exists and its a "conspiracy theory". Shout out to the CIA for popularizing that term. Was a genius move.

Default Re: Fans begging for Travis Scott to stop astroworld concert, It was demonic

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Its crazy how they can use all this wild symbolism, right in our faces... people dying, suffocating, surrounded by flames (stage pyrotechnics) and Scott is on this pedestal autotuning these super drawn out low sounding "yeaaaaa...yeaaa" chant with little kids grey bodies being taken out on a stretcher.... and people still don't believe illuminati exists or that these artists traded their souls for their riches, and now have to perform rituals like this to fulfill their contract.

People still don't believe this type of dark energy and bargain system exists and its a "conspiracy theory". Shout out to the CIA for popularizing that term. Was a genius move.
    Are you religious BTW? Never got that vibe from you.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

So Scott exchanged his soul for fame and riches with the Illuminati if he agreed to the ritual of crushing kids at a concert? There is so much about that line of thinking that is low-IQ retarded QAnon shit but let's just start with the basics. First off f@#k Scott I'm not defending him and if he died in a fire I wouldn't blink, but Scott himself is incapable of crushing kids in a crowd. That isn't something performers can do on command. The people we should be pointing our fingers at are the people who are actually in charge of safety at the venue itself. The concert organizers and the ones on the ground directing the actual concert goers. They failed and they are unattached to Scott. Scott is just a performer, concert safety is not in his job description. Someone else was in charge of pulling the plug on his music and they didn't.

I guess this is where the internet has led us, the Baldwin accident was an illuminati ritual and whatever mishap the future brings us will be twisted into one as well. Before the internet we had old conservatives pointing at KISS concerts, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, ECT who had actual demon and Satan imagery at their shows. They said you could play their records backwards to hear the evil messages. Today we know that was moronic and none of those people are evil humans. This is just an extension of that only thanks to the internet it has been magnified. Although I will say it is likely that Scott is a much shittier human than those in the bands I just listed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Are you religious BTW? Never got that vibe from you.
    I'm not specifically religious but its pretty obvious that there is a spirit realm that exists as a derivative of all life and that plane is reflection of what goes on physically, after the body ceases to exist. Not saying anything about eternal hell or heaven, but its universally accepted that darkness and low energy activity is bad and light and high energy activity is good. Same way if you've ever heard a demon sound from a movie or music its always in that super low, slow demonic voice, it isn't high pitched or fast. Death is associated with low energy and life high energy.

So when Travis holds these concerts where all his singing is twisted and slow and the air is filled with fire and smoke with people choking to death... he's tapping into that dark energy and hell symbolism because the elites of this world use blackmail to control those beneath them. Make them do evil acts, and you have total control over them. They get a life of luxury as a consolation but their spirits will be tainted for a long time after their physical death. That's why that phrase is used "what use is it to gain the whole world but lose your soul?" Its a bad investment.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

I'm not specifically religious but its pretty obvious that there is a spirit realm that exists as a derivative of all life and that plane is reflection of what goes on physically, after the body ceases to exist. Not saying anything about eternal hell or heaven, but its universally accepted that darkness and low energy activity is bad and light and high energy activity is good. Same way if you've ever heard a demon sound from a movie or music its always in that super low, slow demonic voice, it isn't high pitched or fast. Death is associated with low energy and life high energy.

So when Travis holds these concerts where all his singing is twisted and slow and the air is filled with fire and smoke with people choking to death... he's tapping into that dark energy and hell symbolism because the elites of this world use blackmail to control those beneath them. Make them do evil acts, and you have total control over them. They get a life of luxury as a consolation but their spirits will be tainted for a long time after their physical death. That's why that phrase is used "what use is it to gain the whole world but lose your soul?" Its a bad investment.
    A guy had a concert in his hometown and things got out of control and people died, due to insufficient security measures. That's what happened

He's famous because he makes music that people like.

There's literally nothing more to it, some of you guys are nuts

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Religious tools blaming the Devil.
    Yeah that's what happened.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

This man speaks the truth.

Hell is real. Demons are real. Evil is real. And if you look for it hard enough, and if you summon it based on your internal hate, your internal rage, you will then bask in it.

Event organizers were expecting people to die: https://www.chron.com/culture/articl...s-16605410.php

Astroworld staff were instructed to refer to dead concert-goers as "Smurfs," according to a 56-page security and emergency medical response plan obtained by CNN and authored by Austin, Texas-based concert promoter Scoremore. The wide-ranging document outlines contingencies and instructions for staff responding to different situations at the festival, which ended Friday night with the deaths of eight concert-goers as a result of a deadly crowd surge.

lmao@people who fall for the dark imagery gimmick yet think everyone else are sheep. It's clear as day the same tools are being applied that were applied in extreme metal in the 80s-90s. The difference is some of those bands truly believed in what they were doing. You think they could give a shit about some rich folk industry Illuminati bs? These rappers though are just try hards playing you for the fools you are. Yet you claim to know how the entertainment industry works. It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    This man speaks the truth.

Hell is real. Demons are real. Evil is real. And if you look for it hard enough, and if you summon it based on your internal hate, your internal rage, you will then bask in it.
    So, does that mean you are able to summon the devil? Nobody on ish is filled with as much hatred and rage as you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    A guy had a concert in his hometown and things got out of control and people died, due to insufficient security measures. That's what happened

He's famous because he makes music that people like.

I'll give you the freak accident at this concert. I'll give you that. My vote is that it was demonic as a MFer, but I can be open minded enough to see how this could be random.

but famous simply because he makes music people like, you say? nothing more to it??? Lmao... Man, I wish I could see the world like you. I'm jealous.

I'll just say this,... Travis Scott's wife doesn't take photo shoots bathing in blood for random entertainment, and even if this too is "random", have we gotten a little too desensitized in this country?

So... we can keep the accident of 8 people dying at this concert separate from the fact that these mfers are just some of the most immoral and disgusting people alive.

you don't think they trying to normalize this disgusting Satanic behavior? Maybe just a little?

but Marina Abramovic just a random performance artist? It's just art right, nothing more, nothing less... I wish I could be that ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    but famous simply because he makes music people like, you say? nothing more to it??? Lmao... Man, I wish I could see the world like you. I'm jealous.
    [/img]
    You think the illuminati magically forced the public to buy his music and sell out his concerts?

https://www.thecut.com/2021/10/kylie...hotoshoot.html

Promotional photo shoot for some halloween themed make-up.

Last edited by Off the Court; 11-09-2021 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    So, does that mean you are able to summon the devil? Nobody on ish is filled with as much hatred and rage as you.
    I don't know what you're on, but Liberals are the most hateful, spiteful, and irreligious people on Earth. If most Atheists are Liberal, then what does that tell you?? Lemme guess, you'll come back with some sort of retort about Liberals being smarter than most.