Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Fans begging for Travis Scott to stop astroworld concert, It was demonic

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You don't understand what they mean by dimensions. It's very clear to me from reading your 1st question. I know exactly what you are referring to - you are referring to the layman term of dimension like in The Twilight Zone. People often make that mistake and you are not alone. People make the same mistake when it comes to layman term 'theory' versus 'scientific Theory' (both are very different things even though both use the word theory). One of my classes had this exact discussion years ago - the professor seemed pretty frustrated by having to explain the difference over and over again to people between things like layman term theory and scientific Theory.

No, they are not talking about that sort of dimension. They are talking about length, height, width, time, and forth. Each of those 4 things are dimensions. The first 3 dimensions are often combined into space, so you end up with 'spacetime'. I don't think we give names to dimensions beyond time. We just call it dimension [n], and those other dimensions exist only mathematically for now. We don't know if we have any way to experiment with them if they do exist in reality.

Again, what you are thinking about is 'alternate realities' or 'realms' rather than mathematical/scientific dimensions. Yes, both can be referred to as dimension, but it's a very very different thing you are talking about than the dimension scientists are talking about in say string theory/quantum physics or physics in general. There is absolutely no evidence for 'realms', and no scientist is working on that in quantum physics. It falls more under pseudoscience.
    Blade with some ether lol

Default Re: Fans begging for Travis Scott to stop astroworld concert, It was demonic

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Oh brother I have heard that line so many times it's comical. I don't remember before I was born because I wasn't ****ing born yet. That is, when God determined that I should have been born. Something traumatizing happened to you in your life to make you this way. And you're actually talking to a former Atheist himself. And the problem I have with Atheists is that they ALL display this immoral quality in thinking that they know it all and are smarter than those who believe. That they are wiser than all of the people and scholars before them. Wiser than all of the priests and theologians that came before them who have dedicated their lives to religion and to share with the world the existence of God and in the existence of another realm that awaits us after we die. That they, these Atheists, in their brief existence here on Earth, are so sure that there is nothing and will always be nothing, that they cannot be bothered with expanding their mind beyond the realm of what's in front of them. And it was that cockiness that I couldn't stand as an Atheist that turned me away from that perverse way of thinking that we know more than those that came before us. A pathetic feeling that God is out of style. That he is no longer relevant in today's society. I always looked at religious people as beneath me, and instead of being happy in their company, I wanted them out of my sight. And that wasn't a good feeling. If I should have been at peace with my beliefs, then why wasn't I at peace with theirs? And make no mistake, I feel at peace with you not believing, for I was there and I honestly feel that you are either lost, or you just have cloudy vision in front of you, and you're not sure what path to take. And that's perfectly alright.

There is a difference between hardcore religious nutjobs, and between people who are spiritual and have their own connection with God. People who abide to the Commandments and who overall live a good life. I always challenge non-believers to first start researching NDE's and then focus on the ones who have no logical explanation.
    There is nothing special or unique about any of us. We are just an individual on this mote of dust. I'm not wiser or better than anyone. We are here for a mere moment of time, and that's what scares people. People invented all these religions to give their life meaning, to seem important/unique, and to calm their fear of death. The Church lost its mind for centuries when it ran into the concept that the Earth is not at the center of the universe. Most of these beliefs rely heavily on humans being special and the universe revolving around us. Islam blows a gasket when someone draws Muhammad. Hinduism relies heavily on astrology and karma/reincarnation. Buddhism is the only major religion that is a little different - Buddha said he wasn't God, but those who came later began to push Buddhism into the pseudoscience hole.

Anyways, I'm not saying there isn't a God. I don't know, and none of these religions know either. I ultimately require evidence, and the onus is on these religions to provide it to back their claim. I don't see anything compelling that I would consider evidence. Regardless, none of that is necessary to live a full life, to enjoy, hope, dream. Pseudosciences, mysticism, none of it is necessary to live a full ethical life.

Make the best of your time, and live an ethical life not because you are scared of King God. Live an ethical life because that's the right way to live. I donate money not because I want to go to heaven or because I fear God or because I want to reincarnate as the next Einstein. I do it because I want to help people and it's the right thing to do.

Yes, atheism might allow people like Hitler and Stalin to exist because they believed nothing would happen to them if they didn't believe in the afterlife or reincarnation. But you can't let the worst of society scare you into being religious or dictate your actions. For every Hitler and Stalin, there is an Einstein and Beethoven. Einstein wasn't religious (unless if you consider his universe is God view - pantheism) and neither was Beethoven, but these guys changed the world for the better. There have been plenty of loud-mouthed religious people who were also evil so being religious has nothing to do with whether you are honorable or a evil scandalous fraud.
    Last edited by bladefd; 11-11-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Does anyone really believe Fatrick is a Christian?
    As much as kkktrick and i disagree on political views we def agree on this topic. Blade is on that dope, theres def a creator and hes present on this earth now believe it or not :)

Oh brother I have heard that line so many times it's comical. I don't remember before I was born because I wasn't ****ing born yet. That is, when God determined that I should have been born. Something traumatizing happened to you in your life to make you this way. And you're actually talking to a former Atheist himself. And the problem I have with Atheists is that they ALL display this immoral quality in thinking that they know it all and are smarter than those who believe. That they are wiser than all of the people and scholars before them. Wiser than all of the priests and theologians that came before them who have dedicated their lives to religion and to share with the world the existence of God and in the existence of another realm that awaits us after we die. That they, these Atheists, in their brief existence here on Earth, are so sure that there is nothing and will always be nothing, that they cannot be bothered with expanding their mind beyond the realm of what's in front of them. And it was that cockiness that I couldn't stand as an Atheist that turned me away from that perverse way of thinking that we know more than those that came before us. A pathetic feeling that God is out of style. That he is no longer relevant in today's society. I always looked at religious people as beneath me, and instead of being happy in their company, I wanted them out of my sight. And that wasn't a good feeling. If I should have been at peace with my beliefs, then why wasn't I at peace with theirs? And make no mistake, I feel at peace with you not believing, for I was there and I honestly feel that you are either lost, or you just have cloudy vision in front of you, and you're not sure what path to take. And that's perfectly alright.

There is a difference between hardcore religious nutjobs, and between people who are spiritual and have their own connection with God. People who abide to the Commandments and who overall live a good life. I always challenge non-believers to first start researching NDE's and then focus on the ones who have no logical explanation.
    This is one of the dumbest posts ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    This is one of the dumbest posts ever.
    It is intriguing to see idiots wasting time with a lot of words.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    It is intriguing to see idiots wasting time with a lot of words.
    You waste time watching wrestling. What are you, 40? Wrestling died in the 90's bro. Vince killed it. Time to grow up, cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Fatrick is too old to even know who Travis Scott is.
    That's not necessarily a bad thing, I didn't know who was either and I've seen some of his music videos and so far not at all impressed

You waste time watching wrestling. What are you, 40? Wrestling died in the 90's bro. Vince killed it. Time to grow up, cupcake.
    Watching pro wrestling is a much better way to wasting time than griefing strangers on an obscured message board though.