Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Motion to Blacklist 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    ignoring him won't work, it's the same as when posters made bets and then nothing happened.

the only way to solve it, is when profanity is allowed.
    I like that. Adults talk that way in real life. There is no reason to block profanity. ****, balls, clit.

I doubt it lol. They allow users to have tons of dups itb.

NBA rookie of the year

He's arguably the best poster in ISH history

Lol only lebron stans dislike 3ball. Lmao at these pitchfork posters

What's with the pvssiest posters starting these threads about 3ball?

Nothing says ignore a poster like making a thread about him.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Not true. I'm not a fan of Lebron and I really dislike 3ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Yep, because Allen Iverson.

But in all seriousness, there are MJ fans on this forum that are sick of 3ball's act. Someone like Da Realist comes to mind, but there are others. MJ has been my favourite player for 30 years, and I think 3ball should be institutionalized and does a disservice to MJ's legacy. But I do agree that everyone who responds to him( while complaining) is enabling what is being complained about. So just like.....moonwalk right on past his name when you see it is the best thing to do. Clearly as long as he draws traffic the admins are fine with it, because this site has driven away alot of good posters to sustain the board through...ya know...actual basketball discussions. Actually, the fact that he hasn't even shown up in this thread to say anything tells me he's sitting off LOLing at all of this.

Agreed. He draws traffic like this thread. Hits and views run a website and he gets them. It ain't rocket science same way the pip and Rodman and co are still here . To much complaining going on. I also agree he isn't a Jordan fan just a useful alt

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Let's take the advice of posters in the ban 3ball thread and everyone just either put him on ignore or not respond to his threads.

He clearly thrives of people trying to diffuse his idiotic comments. Let's all simultaneously put him on ignore.

If you're down with the movement sign up now. I'm looking at you guys..rrr, airbonner, and all the other regulars in his threads...

Hateraid
    SATAN
    Is he not entitled to his opinion? Do we live in Communist China?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Whatever floats your boat. But realistically if you were objective you can clearly see 3ball is the biggest troll on this site.
    Nah, there are bigger trolls. That Fultz guy for one with his constant sus threads about LeBron is worse.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Is he not entitled to his opinion? Do we live in Communist China?
    odd how your statement just demonstrated you're not even entitled to an opinion, but can only try and establish facts

As I expected, more salty Jordaneers who love poor ass quality. All shit posters too. Yet I still wouldn't black list any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Yep, because Allen Iverson.

But in all seriousness, there are MJ fans on this forum that are sick of 3ball's act. Someone like Da Realist comes to mind, but there are others. MJ has been my favourite player for 30 years, and I think 3ball should be institutionalized and does a disservice to MJ's legacy. But I do agree that everyone who responds to him( while complaining) is enabling what is being complained about. So just like.....moonwalk right on past his name when you see it is the best thing to do. Clearly as long as he draws traffic the admins are fine with it, because this site has driven away alot of good posters to sustain the board through...ya know...actual basketball discussions. Actually, the fact that he hasn't even shown up in this thread to say anything tells me he's sitting off LOLing at all of this.
    Bang on. You get it. It's not about suppressing opinions. It's suppressing trolling that's ruined this messageboard. Outside of the shit posters in this thread who only care about banter this site is trash and only focuses on the holy trinity. 3ball happens to be the worst offender by a mile. Only shit posters don't want a good quality board back and approve of what 3ball does.
    And traffic? TRAFFIC? We really believe this is traffic? Between a handful of trolls? You people don't understand there could be MORE traffic. I have no doubt in my mind there's LESS traffic. Because the discussion here isn't diverse. Only the same trolls. But hey, I guess trying to bring civility in a chaotic troll infested site isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    Nah, there are bigger trolls. That Fultz guy for one with his constant sus threads about LeBron is worse.
    They're equal. You think Lebron trolls are worse because you don't like Lebron. I dislike Jordan Stan's which includes all the shit posters triggered by me ITT yet I wouldn't blacklist any of them. 3ball is on a different level and singlehandedly mmade this site unbearable to click on because he single handedly killed open basketball discussion. Really this forum should rename itself 3balls demented thoughts. But I guess that's what the admins are looking for.

TBF I do believe this was a sentimental project for Jeff at one point but now has turned into a loss leader. He lets it sit there and make money and not focus on it. He's probably trying to sell it. Had he focused on primarily this site maybe he'd make more money on it. But he probably has a current hustle that he focuses on more