Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Motion to Blacklist 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Bang on. You get it. It's not about suppressing opinions. It's suppressing trolling that's ruined this messageboard. Outside of the shit posters in this thread who only care about banter this site is trash and only focuses on the holy trinity. 3ball happens to be the worst offender by a mile. Only shit posters don't want a good quality board back and approve of what 3ball does.
    And traffic? TRAFFIC? We really believe this is traffic? Between a handful of trolls? You people don't understand there could be MORE traffic. I have no doubt in my mind there's LESS traffic. Because the discussion here isn't diverse. Only the same trolls. But hey, I guess trying to bring civility in a chaotic troll infested site isn't everyone's cup of tea.
    Even now he's created another thread and RRR3 is going back and forth.Oh shit, I clicked on the thread so mission accomplished I suppose. Further engage and stretch it into another 10 pager so the admins and perpetrators can virtually high-five behind the scenes? Nah, I think I'm good. I'm at the 'govern yourself' accordingly stage when it comes to this bullshit, but I take that approach with all the obvious trolls. I won't act like I don't get roped in, cause I have, but at a certain point you gotta realize what's happening is really all intentional. HBK is another one who I shouldn't be giving the time of day. Just the other day he made some stupid pro-Kawhi comment, I had a reply typed out and then....you know what? Fukk it, not worth it.Delete and kept it moving....

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    odd how your statement just demonstrated you're not even entitled to an opinion, but can only try and establish facts
    I didn't give an opinion genius. I asked two questions. Run along.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    I didn't give an opinion genius. I asked two questions. Run along.
    You tried to suppress mine. He has a valid point

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Lol. Op is a ****** snowflake
    yes yes snitches talking about snowflakes.. dude just f*cking HIDE

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    They're equal. You think Lebron trolls are worse because you don't like Lebron. I dislike Jordan Stan's which includes all the shit posters triggered by me ITT yet I wouldn't blacklist any of them. 3ball is on a different level and singlehandedly mmade this site unbearable to click on because he single handedly killed open basketball discussion. Really this forum should rename itself 3balls demented thoughts. But I guess that's what the admins are looking for.

TBF I do believe this was a sentimental project for Jeff at one point but now has turned into a loss leader. He lets it sit there and make money and not focus on it. He's probably trying to sell it. Had he focused on primarily this site maybe he'd make more money on it. But he probably has a current hustle that he focuses on more
    One guy makes several opinionated topics with some questionable rationale, the other doesn't really make basketball topics at all. I think the other is worse, but to each his own.

At one point Jeff had the board locked off to new registrants and I think it became too much work to maintain. But end of the day, the community makes the community. One leader doesn't make the community. Ignore the posts you think are toxic, create the posts you think are engaging. If everyone did this we will be fine. Crazy people don't enjoy talking to themselves.

well it seems like OP got what he wanted

Quote Originally Posted by outofstomach View Post
    well it seems like OP got what he wanted

Imagine being a 3ball stan. Have some self respect, Clippersrevival

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Imagine being a 3ball stan. Have some self respect, Clippersrevival
    Saids the guy who follows 3ball around like a like a lap dog and instantly responds to any of his threads. And how many threads have you started about the guy? Seek help bro. Or if you want to let it go here...

National High School Star

Even ISH has it's own cancel culture

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival View Post
    Saids the guy who follows 3ball around like a like a lap dog and instantly responds to any of his threads. And how many threads have you started about the guy? Seek help bro. Or if you want to let it go here...

“Mocking the worst poster on the forum is bad”-you

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    “Mocking the worst poster on the forum is bad”-you

Hes not even close to the worst poster on this forum

I think banning him was a good move. A lot of Lebron stans on this forum actually make tongue in cheek posts to get reactions out of 3ball. Hopefully those few of them will stop and we might actually have decent discussions on here like we used to.

I don't think 3ball is much worse than the posters who almost only use one liners and ad hominem attacks.

This forum would die if we only had Branstans fellating each other.

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

He brings balance. If he goes, another 3 - 5 need to go too.

I just wish there was a way to eliminate all alt accounts and limit each person to one