Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Motion to Blacklist 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Trump got you in skates. I've just successfully made the NBA forum a better place
    How does Trump got me on skates, last I heard he was kicked out of the WH and out of irrelevance? Meanwhile 3ball got you so triggered you want others to ignore him, lol. How 'bout YOU ignore him and go about your day instead of whining here like a little butthurt bitch?

PA
    THE
    TIC

3ball often makes interesting, thought-provoking points on the topic, points that most wouldn't have thought of, with interesting angles, but in equal measure he is obsessed with the topic, all of his threads are agenda based, he does not welcome any points that counter his arguments and he expects everyone to conform to his views regardless of how ignorant they are on the topic. Something tells me that he will reform from his ways.

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10 View Post
    3ball often makes interesting, thought-provoking points on the topic, points that most wouldn't have thought of, with interesting angles, but in equal measure he is obsessed with the topic, all of his threads are agenda based, he does not welcome any points that counter his arguments and he expects everyone to conform to his views regardless of how ignorant they are on the topic. Something tells me that he will reform from his ways.
    But he always spams his insufferable shit to oblivion af.

starting a petition to ban or blacklist a poster you dont like is just about the most bitch-made thing you can possibly do on a public forum like this

if you dont like the points that a poster is making then prove then wrong. if you dont like the existence of another poster then put them on ignore. simple as.

I love you hateraid, but youre a fa6got for making this gay ass thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    starting a petition to ban or blacklist a poster you dont like is just about the most bitch-made thing you can possibly do on a public forum like this

if you dont like the points that a poster is making then prove then wrong. if you dont like the existence of another poster then put them on ignore. simple as.

I love you hateraid, but youre a fa6got for making this gay ass thread

Too bad he's still here.