Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Going to get my first dosage of Moderna Vaccine this coming Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller View Post
    I knew a guy that was 5’4 (same height as Lebron23) and he grew an inch taller with Pfizer.
    Might want to get that instead of the Moderna lil fella.
    Aren't you like 4'11?? By the way just passed my final interview on Amazon.com.

Default Re: Going to get my first dosage of Moderna Vaccine this coming Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller View Post
    I knew a guy that was 5’4 (same height as Lebron23) and he grew an inch taller with Pfizer.
    Might want to get that instead of the Moderna lil fella.
    Cool story bro

I'm going to say something that would get me banned, from Facebook. But thankfully not on ISH. And that is that I want to advice Lebron23 not to get the shot. If you're young and healthy why risk any of the nasty side effects that so many people are getting, just to help these vaccine companies profit 68 billion dollars this year on the vaccines alone?

Take vitamin D, eat well, exercise, and I'm sure there are over the counter Ivermectin pills in the Philippines. Just buy one pack and take it when you get it. Don't even cut them in half.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I'm going to say something that would get me banned, from Facebook. But thankfully not on ISH. And that is that I want to advice Lebron23 not to get the shot. If you're young and healthy why risk any of the nasty side effects that so many people are getting, just to help these vaccine companies profit 68 billion dollars this year on the vaccines alone?

Take vitamin D, eat well, exercise, and I'm sure there are over the counter Ivermectin pills in the Philippines. Just buy one pack and take it when you get it. Don't even cut them in half.
    Thanks, Devil.

We need a Vaccination ID Card to be able to travel abroad. Planning to renew my passport next month. Going to visit my Aunt in Chicago In Late 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    We need a Vaccination ID Card to be able to travel abroad. Planning to renew my passport next month. Going to visit my Aunt in Chicago In Late 2022.
    All of that can wait. Wait until before you have to travel, especially since you're probably going to have to take booster shots before traveling anyway. Better yet, wait until it's not required and don't get the shot.

My shoulders still hurts from the the Covid19 vaccine shot yesterday.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

All of that can wait. Wait until before you have to travel, especially since you're probably going to have to take booster shots before traveling anyway. Better yet, wait until it's not required and don't get the shot.
    You are a real scum bag for telling people what to do , specially with their health.

Lebron- Friday I had the booster (total shot count 3) I am affected the same way each time.
    24 hours body aces , joints ace, and a slight fever.
    So for three days in my life I lay on the couch watch TV.
    Tough price to pay for me , so I can live.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    You are a real scum bag for telling people what to do , specially with their health.

Lebron- Friday I had the booster (total shot count 3) I am affected the same way each time.
    How did I tell him what to do? You get so emotional, it messes with your ability to see things clearly.

If Lebron23 makes a thread about wanting to eat ice cream, and I suggest chocolate. Or no ice cream at all. How is that telling him what to do?

That would only lasts for a day, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

So i guess it is fair to assume you are not one of those posters telling everyone they should get vaccinated, right?

Also what's your take on vaccine mandates?

Yep. That's completely normal.