Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Good college starter

Default Re: should women that have abortions be banned from restaurants and fired

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Yeah like I said Moderna was saved by the billions they made selling their experimental covid vaccine... how much revenue did they make in 2019? or 2018? or 2017? or any other year they have existed? Tell me about all of the drugs Moderna has sold other than their experimental covid vax.

No Moderna drug ever made it to human trials prior to their covid vax (which only made it to human trials because it was allowed to skip animals). Prove me wrong

Whats your source for Moderna having 76% efficacy against Delta? Considering the the shot wears off after 6 months, how long does that 76% efficacy last exactly? Also, if mRNA is easy to calibrate for new variants then why havent Pfizer or Moderna updated their covid formula to protect from the new variants? the boosters they are selling are the original (failed) formula

Any drug given emergency use authorization automatically skips animal trials you dumb fvck, heres the source - https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-infor...ed-authorities
    LMAO start up Bio Tech does not generate revenue until they have a realized product in the Market faster FDA approval process . Again youÂ’re too uninformed to know the difference .

Your link is nothing burger , empty air just like your assumptions. YouÂ’re gullible for misinformation that are being disseminated everywhere like what youÂ’re implying about Moderna skipping animal trials.

The fact that you dunno how the booster are caliberated, I canÂ’t even even resonate especially against gullibles with strong confirmation bias. Covid vaccines will be like a flu shot every year brah.

In a study of more than 50,000 patients in the Mayo Clinic Health System, researchers found the effectiveness of Moderna's vaccine against infection had dropped to 76% when Delta was predominant.

LMAO.

Default Re: should women that have abortions be banned from restaurants and fired

You are proving my points better than I ever could, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Correct, because it is not a baby until it is born.

Oh, then what is it 5 seconds before it comes out of the ******?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

All these MAGA incels telling women what to do with their bodies, but if they ever got a woman pregnant, they would insist they get rid of it.
    Like Trump does.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    All these MAGA incels telling women what to do with their bodies, but if they ever got a woman pregnant, they would insist they get rid of it.
    Like Trump does.
    you know theyre not just killing one kid right. if that kid has kids and so on. the same way you are alive today by you ancestry procreation since the beginning of life on earth. then

1 kid can turn into 2

then 2 turns into 4 or 8

then 4 or 8 turns into 8 out 16

then 8 or 16 turns into 16 or 32

then 16 or 32 turns into 36 or 72

and that could be just 100 years.

then 200 years from then it's 1152 to 2304 people

then after 300 years it's 36,864 to 73,728 people

in 400 years it's 1,179,648 to 2,359,296 people

in just 400 years one abortion stops over a million people from ever existing

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    you know theyre not just killing one kid right. if that kid has kids and so on. the same way you are alive today by you ancestry procreation since the beginning of life on earth. then

1 kid can turn into 2

then 2 turns into 4 or 8

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Although in the past I agreed mostly on Democrats on issues, what has transpired the last 5 years or so has me leaning more on the conservative side. The whole "woke" "cancel culture" movements who are mostly supported by democrat voters is toxic to this country. I'm also sickened that these vaccine mandates are actually supported, mostly by democrats.

I actually didn't mind Obama as a president, but what the democratic party is turning into is scary to say the least.
    yep

Correct, because it is not a baby until it is born.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    That vaccine is not approved. The only mRNA vaccines that have ever been used outside of clinical trials are the covid vaccines. (although one could argue that the current situation with emergency use is a giant clinical trial)
    You stated: “Moderna tried to bring a dozen drugs to market prior to covid and they all failed in animal trials

The link I provided shows that you are spouting gibberish.
    Now go make me a sammich.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post

1 kid can turn into 2

then 2 turns into 4 or 8

Sooooo

You stated: “Moderna tried to bring a dozen drugs to market prior to covid and they all failed in animal trials

The link I provided shows that you are spouting gibberish.
    Now go make me a sammich.
    Did the vaccine in the link you provided make it to the general public or did it fail?