Default Racist joe biden is so bad, YouTube completely gets rid of the dislike button

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/daily_d...5f5dec600.html

The company making the announcement Wednesday, in a blog post, that the number of dislikes a person gets on their videos will only be visible to the user who posted the video.
    I guess they got tired of deleting dislikes in every White House and joe biden video, so they got rid of the dislike button on their platform.

Default Re: Racist joe biden is so bad, YouTube completely gets rid of the dislike button

It's not just about Joe Biden, but the fact that every vaccine related video, and other videos that requires a narrative to be sold to the public get an extremely low likes to dislike ratio. There's a true disconnect with what's being said in the videos and the reaction.

They're going to stop it in the name of bullying, but it's all about better control of today's and future narratives.

Since power and controlling narratives is the most important aspect, I wouldn't be surprised if comments are next.

Default Re: Racist joe biden is so bad, YouTube completely gets rid of the dislike button

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It's not just about Joe Biden, but the fact that every vaccine related video, and other videos that requires a narrative to be sold to the public get an extremely low likes to dislike ratio. There's a true disconnect with what's being said in the videos and the reaction.

They're going to stop it in the name of bullying, but it's all about better control of today's and future narratives.

Since power and controlling narratives is the most important aspect, I wouldn't be surprised if comments are next.
    Yea we're ****ed...

Pathetic snowflake society. While the United States p*ssifies itself into oblivion, China and Islamic terrorists are taking note. If the United States had a Red Dawn type of event, I don't think there's much that could be done to combat it.

Now the next thing to wonder is when the comments section will be completely deleted or censored in favor of the mentally ill leftists?