Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: How many boosters will people tolerate?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Listen, cupcake. If Nanners doesn't finish you off, I WILL.
    Hey, you may be very heavy but i am not frightened by your sheer weight at all.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    You got the vaccine though, your primitive kkk ass probably want everyone to die. The blacks first though, am i right?
    Read slowly

How many boosters will people tolerate?

I'll help get the immunity up until I feel the hospitals will be ok tbh. P ussies.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

The NBA can do whatever it wants, it's a private organization.

Locally in my area, to work for Cleveland Clinic for example (a massive healthcare system) in any capacity you MUST get a mandatory flu shot and now of course, Covid as well as you must be TB tested. So just like the NBA, you can't work there without a vaccine. It's just a private organization making this decision and they are allowed to do so.

To travel to and from certain international locations you MUST get vaccines.

To attend, or to allow your children to attend public school systems in the US you MUST get vaccinated (as a kid) or as a parent have your kids vaccinated for various other human diseases. It's mandatory. They haven't done this for Covid yet but if they do... who really cares!? Adding one more to the mix really is that big of a deal?

Mandatory vaccinations are not out to get you and they are not new. Adding one new one to the mix, especially decided privately let alone by a government, is not a big deal. Stop crying lol