Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Ghisliane Maxwell trial...

When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”
    “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
    “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”
    “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”
    “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

The man Chewing idolizes.

Things just got awkward. Uhhh, Satan just clobbered pattychew into a corner. Oh dear. Chew, you might want to exit the thread and save your dignity

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Bro they're all in the club. Trumps in the club. Clintons. A bunch of famous actors and celebrities. Politicians and aristocrats. All of high society. The epstiens were the brokers in the pedo blackmail ring that all of the highest profile people have to swear allegiance to. He and she flew these people out to these islands to obtain blackmail on them for their wealthy overlords so all the strings could continue to be pulled. You don't have to be so partisan. Look at it from the meta POV.
    This is fair. And should be obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Nothing.

Sorry for your problems to take a shot at me too.

You're also blocked.

Anyone who attacks me is blocked and has bad karma. Simple.
    'What the hell is wrong with you?' is considered an attack???

What is it with you safe space-seeking snowflakes. Get thicker skin it's the ****ing internet.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Things just got awkward. Uhhh, Satan just clobbered pattychew into a corner. Oh dear. Chew, you might want to exit the thread and save your dignity
    Pics of him and his daughter. Who he loves. It's not like Biden fondling little children like he does today. So it's you boys who need to save your dignity cause it looks pretty bad from this end that you all support a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Pics of him and his daughter. Who he loves. It's not like Biden fondling little children like he does today. So it's you boys who need to save your dignity cause it looks pretty bad from this end that you all support a pedophile.

and let's not forget Michelle Obama is a legit transgender.

people want to pretend it's not true.... but it's absolutely true.

Michael Obama is very real.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html

It is completely misleading when articles like the above and people like Gates refer to Epstein's 'suicide'.........

More like 'suspicious death'. Epstein's cell was under surveillance at the time but co-incidentally the guard was asleep and the video down for the time when Epstein supposedly kills himself................

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    and let's not forget Michelle Obama is a legit transgender.

people want to pretend it's not true.... but it's absolutely true.

Michael Obama is very real.
    not that it makes a difference to me at all, but if Michelle Obama was indeed transgender wouldn’t it have been used at one point to score ‘woke points’ with certain demographics? This conspiracy theory doesn’t even add up.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Only logical thing that makes sense to me about the Obama's is that Michelle was a beard for Obama being gay, which there have been rumors about that for a while. And there have been plenty of instances of male politicians who have been uncovered as being gay, despite having a wife and family.

Only logical thing that makes sense to me about the Obama's is that Michelle was a beard for Obama being gay, which there have been rumors about that for a while. And there have been plenty of instances of male politicians who have been uncovered as being gay, despite having a wife and family.
    Hoiw would homosexuality hurt a candidate running on the left? Most don't care, so you at least make yourself more relatable to the very left-leaning LGBT-whatever letters they've added to their acronym I can't be bothered to keep up. I remember watching Buttigieg last year and just going "we get it. you're gay and you have a husband". Shit means **** all to me personally, but ultimately it would only help a democratic candidate.

Local High School Star

Yes, it's all together strange.

I voted to allow same-sex marriage in Australia but regret it. I voted for 'live and let live'. I got cancel culture and brainwashed infants running around thinking they are mature adults. Some will wake up eventually, but the damage will be irreversible.

It's hard to think independently and question the origins of your beliefs though. No one could miss President Biden is the Wizard of Oz - at best.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Pics of him and his daughter. Who he loves.
    That's not love. It's lust.