Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Should Tim Duncan be disqualified from top 10 for never averaging 25PPG in finals?

Kawhi averaged 28PPG in the finals already and he's going to be in plenty more of them. Kawhi was facing draymond a top 5 goat defender and iggy a top 10 goat defender.

How can tim Duncan be called a top 10 goat when he has never averaged 25PPG in the finals? You're facing guys like Allan Houston Kenyon Martin and billups and you can't even average 25PPG? That's pathetic.

Duncan is on the Garnett specrum of offensive players- scorers and doesn't deserve top 10 because of it

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Default Re: Should Tim Duncan be disqualified from top 10 for never averaging 25PPG in finals

Chill. Kawhi was dicked down by a 7'1 Brian Windhorst.

Default Re: Should Tim Duncan be disqualified from top 10 for never averaging 25PPG in finals

Duncan has 4 FMVP's if Kawhi doesn't choke at the FT line in 2013

His overall impact makes him a top 10 all-time player. He could defend and rebound at the highest level and you could also run a great offense around him without needing too much talent. That 2003 season is something Kawhi will never be capable of as a perimeter player. 24/17/5 with 5 blocks a game in the Finals is more impressive than anything Kawhi's ever done on that stage.

Also, just realized Duncan averaged over 25 ppg in his very first Finals

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    TD couldve been 6 for 6 if Kawchoke didn't pull a 2020 Classic Kawhi choke job yet again.

He should only have 2 because 2005 is manu's and he's lucky Jordan gave him a break in 1999 and kobe started raping in 03

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Are you A real person? I mostly ignore you because I know you don’t have anything to say worth reading but when I do it feels like you can’t be real. People who discuss things with him all the time….is he always this or does the drop the facade now and then and make it obvious it’s a parody?

Also, just realized Duncan averaged over 25 ppg in his very first Finals
    Can't blame me there, everybody forgets that year. Ok against a non 8th seed finals team how about that

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Are you A real person? I mostly ignore you because I know you don’t have anything to say worth reading but when I do it feels like you can’t be real. People who discuss things with him all the time….is he always this or does the drop the facade now and then and make it obvious it’s a parody?
    Kawhi is a superior scorer to Duncan was the point I was trying to come across and a superior player

While OP is indeed an idiot, he has somewhat of a point.
    People always consider “PPGzzz” the end all. But with players like Duncan and Russell (more so with Russell), their lower scoring gets ignored.

He's like this always but it's still a shtick. NO ONE thinks Kawhi > Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEpower23 View Post
    He's like this always but it's still a shtick. NO ONE thinks Kawhi > Duncan.
    The clippers had a 123 offensive rating last season with kawhi on court and that's up there with curry Nash or any offensive guy you want to name.

These days without kawhi? They can barely score 85 points, losing to the worst team in the league pelicans and setting franchise low records.

The impact is REAL brother

Nope, the level of retardation from OP is a constant.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    His overall impact makes him a top 10 all-time player. He could defend and rebound at the highest level and you could also run a great offense around him without needing too much talent. That 2003 season is something Kawhi will never be capable of as a perimeter player. 24/17/5 with 5 blocks a game in the Finals is more impressive than anything Kawhi's ever done on that stage.
    Kawhi averaged 29/10/4/2/1 and beat a 10x better duo in curry/draymond over Kidd/kenyon