Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Anyone wants to live in Alaska?

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEpower23 View Post
    He's a lying retard, he actually lives in low income housing in Ohio.
    You both live next to the Sprouts in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEpower23 View Post
    He's a lying retard, he actually lives in low income housing in Ohio.

MrFonzworthless

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorman View Post
    You both live next to the Sprouts in Austin

No... that’s where I live.

Remember, you used your free Friday/Saturday night to look it up? And you seem to want/expect me to care because you keep referencing it.

Go on and post some pics. Show these boys how a ***** LIVIN.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

Remember, you used your free Friday/Saturday night to look it up? And you seem to want/expect me to care because you keep referencing it.

Fultz on that King shit

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post

MrFonzworthless
    He really is a worthless cuck And no way is that asian twink picture really of him.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

I admit it. That's all I have. And with that you've disarmed me.

This will be my last post. G'nite

Got prawkward so triggered he's deepthroating bran slurpers again. Kawhi m8 needs to discipline his dog

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    --- a gps location can easily be a facade and given the precise location over anchorage, not only is it possible but it's likely. post a follow-up location close to anchorage and a picture or two of the alaskan landscape with a handheld piece of paper with your ish name on it. we will all wait in anticipation.
    --- bae yong-joon avatar here on ish, go joo-won avatar on google --- are you a woman, are you a homosexual with an attraction towards south korean male movie stars or do you just like to role-play your identity on multiple websites?
    --- have you taken your prescription medication today? it is nearing the end of the month and you must be running low on your government handout by now. what a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by detective ISH View Post
    --- a gps location can easily be a facade and given the precise location over anchorage, not only is it possible but it's likely. post a follow-up location close to anchorage and a picture or two of the alaskan landscape with a handheld piece of paper with your ish name on it. we will all wait in anticipation.
    --- bae yong-joon avatar here on ish, go joo-won avatar on google --- are you a woman, are you a homosexual with an attraction towards south korean male movie stars or do you just like to role-play your identity on multiple websites?
    --- have you taken your prescription medication today? it is nearing the end of the month and you must be running low on your government handout by now. what a pity.
    Mr. Fonzworth?

Mr. Fonzworthless? Don't hide, care to chime in about your miserable existence in Alaska? How's the fish market fakkit?

Fonzycuck? I know you can read baby boi <3

Speak up

I’ve been to Juneau and other towns in the panhandle. That part of Alaska (which more resembles PNW) is absolutely gorgeous.

Mr. Fonzworth?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    Mr. Fonzworth?
    Holy shit your obsession is unhealthy

I just switched my actual Google photo and google imaged smug Asian dude because I don't want weirdos like u invading my social medias. Took 30 seconds to switch it then switch it back and here you've been unbenounced to me trying to get my attention for months over it

It's hilarious knowing now this is why you made that retirement thread about me. You're a major weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Holy shit your obsession is unhealthy

I just switched my actual Google photo and google imaged smug Asian dude because I don't want weirdos like u invading my social medias. Took 30 seconds to switch it then switch it back and here you've been unbenounced to me trying to get my attention for months over it

It's hilarious knowing now this is why you made that retirement thread about me. You're a major weirdo

Fonzworthless with another meltdown. Seek help.