Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Anyone wants to live in Alaska?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Holy shit your obsession is unhealthy

I just switched my actual Google photo and google imaged smug Asian dude because I don't want weirdos like u invading my social medias. Took 30 seconds to switch it then switch it back and here you've been unbenounced to me trying to get my attention for months over it

It's hilarious knowing now this is why you made that retirement thread about me. You're a major weirdo
    —- a google image search of a “smug Asian dude” does not yield any pictures of go joo-won —-

___ while image results will vary to a degree from account to account, a google image search of “go joo-won smug” also does not yield that picture. the probability of two male South Korean movie stars being your avatars on accident on separate websites simply from googling variations of the term “Asian” is incomprehensibly low to a human mind, regardless of your personal search history ___

—= you are a liar, a fraud, and you live a miserable life, perhaps a closet case of homosexuality ==-

=== nevertheless, we truly hope you find peace. but it will not be here, as your facade and laughably transparent deceitful ways will not pass. -%#

!!! have we not noticed how the Alaska remarks went with no response !!!

@@@ carry forward brother @@@

Quote Originally Posted by detective ISH View Post
    —- a google image search of a “smug Asian dude” does not yield any pictures of go joo-won —-

___ while image results will vary to a degree from account to account, a google image search of “go joo-won smug” also does not yield that picture. the probability of two male South Korean movie stars being your avatars on accident on separate websites simply from googling variations of the term “Asian” is incomprehensibly low to a human mind, regardless of your personal search history ___

—= you are a liar, a fraud, and you live a miserable life, perhaps a closet case of homosexuality ==-

=== nevertheless, we truly hope you find peace. but it will not be here, as your facade and laughably transparent deceitful ways will not pass. -%#

Gay detective is gay ;)

Deathstrike

Mr. Fonzworthless has 48 hours to respond before being legally declared dead. RIP.

Holy hell what a loser

Search on baidu and he definitely comes up, specifically on Korean based boards from 2014, I used to frequent them when I studied so naturally google will bring his photo up. His Chinese dubbed character name, Park Chan Woo, in the TV show You're The Best(this is the only thing I know the guy from, didn't even know his real name until detective incel), is almost identically pronounced as smug in Mandarin. Don't know how a detective missed something so trivial, you don't even seem fit to be the ISH mall cop

Your projection is hilarious. Calling me a role playing homosexual when you went through the tedious registration of ISH and made a detective persona STRICTLY just to post the results of your reverse image searches around me. Considering how you're purposefully typing like a retard because you're worried someone will figure out what your other account is(no one cares btw), it's clear you're one of the most insecure mouth breathing losers to ever log on to ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    Deathstrike

Mr. Fonzworthless has 48 hours to respond before being legally declared dead. RIP.
    No one will care when you die.

--- a gps location can easily be a facade and given the precise location over anchorage, not only is it possible but it's likely. post a follow-up location close to anchorage and a picture or two of the alaskan landscape with a handheld piece of paper with your ish name on it. we will all wait in anticipation.
    --- bae yong-joon avatar here on ish, go joo-won avatar on google --- are you a woman, are you a homosexual with an attraction towards south korean male movie stars or do you just like to role-play your identity on multiple websites?
    --- have you taken your prescription medication today? it is nearing the end of the month and you must be running low on your government handout by now. what a pity.

Still waiting on a reply but Fonzworthless is ducking this once again.

The bodybag is being zipped up slowly. You have 36 hours to respond before being legally declared deceased.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Holy hell what a loser

Search on baidu and he definitely comes up, specifically on Korean based boards from 2014, I used to frequent them when I studied so naturally google will bring his photo up. His Chinese dubbed character name, Park Chan Woo, in the TV show You're The Best(this is the only thing I know the guy from, didn't even know his real name until detective incel), is almost identically pronounced as smug in Mandarin. Don't know how a detective missed something so trivial, you don't even seem fit to be the ISH mall cop

Your projection is hilarious. Calling me a role playing homosexual when you went through the tedious registration of ISH and made a detective persona STRICTLY just to post the results of your reverse image searches around me. Considering how you're purposefully typing like a retard because you're worried someone will figure out what your other account is(no one cares btw), it's clear you're one of the most insecure mouth breathing losers to ever log on to ISH.
    [[} not asian, not in alaska, and tightly packed sandy genitals all confirmed {]]

-$, breathe deeply good sire, for everything is OK. you will still wake up a closeted homo rectal enjoyer 2mrw that self touches and is dripping hot wax on your own balls with Korean men movie stars on your pocket screen. ,$-

+++ there is no need to be upset +++

(((go in peace)))

###### but also, stop lying ;) ######

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

[[} not asian, not in alaska, and tightly packed sandy genitals all confirmed {]]

-$, breathe deeply good sire, for everything is OK. you will still wake up a closeted homo rectal enjoyer 2mrw that self touches and is dripping hot wax on your own balls with Korean men movie stars on your pocket screen. ,$-

(((go in peace)))

have sex

--- a gps location can easily be a facade and given the precise location over anchorage, not only is it possible but it's likely. post a follow-up location close to anchorage and a picture or two of the alaskan landscape with a handheld piece of paper with your ish name on it. we will all wait in anticipation.
    --- bae yong-joon avatar here on ish, go joo-won avatar on google --- are you a woman, are you a homosexual with an attraction towards south korean male movie stars or do you just like to role-play your identity on multiple websites?
    --- have you taken your prescription medication today? it is nearing the end of the month and you must be running low on your government handout by now. what a pity.
    Still waiting on a reply but Fonzworthless is ducking this once again.

The bodybag is being zipped up slowly. You now have 24 hours to respond before being legally declared decease

Yikes. We are still waiting on a reply but Fonzworthless is ducking this once again.

The body bag is being zipped up and you now have only 4 hours to respond before being legally declared deceased.

RIP Fonzworthless Alaskan cuck

(((go in peace)))

?

Mr. Cuckworth? Response? Or cowering in fear like a good lap dog b1tch?

Why is MrFonzworth banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Oh no. This is the second time he's been banned. I wonder what he did. The first time was during the Wheels mass banning controversy. But they didn't get his DJ McDonald account.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Oh no. This is the second time he's been banned. I wonder what he did. The first time was during the Wheels mass banning controversy. But they didn't get his DJ McDonald account.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Well not anymore. And nice new avy as usual.