Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Over 70% of COVID deaths in UK are fully vaccinated during month of September

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50 View Post
    No. There aren't.

The authors of each paper already copped to the limitations of there papers in their own discussions. So they agreed to this statement I already highlighted for you.
    Wrong. I never argued the studies were or were not limited. You're attacking a straw man and failing to understand the argument, again.

I argued they showed ivm is shown to be effective, which it was, which is why the call for larger studies were made.

There are several vaccines that require a series of shots before a person is considered fully immunized.

Varicella, HPV, Hep A and B, Meningococcus, Haemophilus B among others. Besides the annual flu vaccine that has already been mentioned that you continue to have some bizarro miscomprehension of it's actual function.

This discussion is above your paygrade so on the occasion that you post some dumb shit in the future and I'm unfortunate enough to see it or care about it, I'll just post a link from experts disputing your claims and not waste any more time on back and forth. Tks.
    Another failure to understand a basic question.

I didn't ask you how many shots are needed for full immunization. I asked you which vaccine has been so effective it wears off in months

Btw I stopped reading at Varicella as it turns out your clueless . You may want to read up on it's duration of protection (hint: it's longer than a few months like the covid vaccines: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac...e-duration.htm).

Default Re: Over 70% of COVID deaths in UK are fully vaccinated during month of September

Flawed studies don't carry much water.

Vaccine effectiveness drop is not huge but is mitigated by a 3rd shot for those that are more in need. Call it a booster or call it a 3rd in a series. Makes a difference to nobody that matters.

Flawed studies don't carry much water.

Vaccine effectiveness drop is not huge but is mitigated by a 3rd shot for those that are more in need. Call it a booster or call it a 3rd in a series. Makes a difference to nobody that matters.
    A 31-73% drop in effectiveness isn’t huge? You’re just lying at this point lmao.

The Moderna two-dose vaccine went from being 89% effective in March to 58% effective in September, according to a story about the study in theLos Angeles Times.

Meanwhile, the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine went from being 87% effective to 45% effective over the same time period.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine showed the biggest drop -- from 86% effectiveness to 13% over those 6 months.
    https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...on-drops-study

And no, a 3rd shot is recommended to all adults by the CDC, not just those that are more in need.

And speaking of the ineffective Ivermectin ...

An Illinois family whose loved one was "desperately ill" and hospitalized earlier this month with COVID-19 says he's now home and doing well after a judge had to order a Naperville hospital to treat him with Ivermectin.

On Nov. 8, the family won a legal battle to gain approval to administer the controversial drug to 71-year-old Sun Ng, who had been on a ventilator since October 19.
    https://www.fox5ny.com/news/illinois...-with-covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    No, you just can't justify your position. Feel free to answer the question this time without deflecting:
    Coach..

What the cdc said doesn't affect me big time as you do tho. And like i said, i have no problems with following some simple mandates, the ones that you call "blanket". But if it's hard for you then that's your problem. I won't force you on that because you seem to value your so-called precious freedom too much.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

https://www.uptodate.com/contents/co...e=related_link

Seek and you and op shall find, my functionally illiterate friends.
    I asked for how much it reduces one's chances of being hospitalized - not how much it reduces one's chances of being hospitalized with Covid-19.

Try again my illiterate friend.

We've also asked you how many infections each NPI that you support has prevented so far in the US. We're still waiting on that data as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I continue to wonder why are they making daily threads on covid.. It's not like anyone is listening to them. They are in the small minority yelling at the top of their lungs to be taken seriously.

Facts:
    As of yesterday, 3.31 billion are fully vaccinated and 7.74 billion covid vaccines have been injected so far.
    If you are making new threads daily on covid/vaccines, the vast majority beyond your little group doesn't give a sh!t about what you think or feel.
    You deserve to die of blood clots and heart failure.

Quote Originally Posted by ThRRR3tardSatan View Post
    Yikes, who made this miserable dup.

Facts (updated):
    As of yesterday, 3.53 billion are fully vaccinated and 8.3 billion covid vaccines have been injected so far.
    If you are making new threads daily on covid/vaccines or alt accounts, the vast majority beyond your little group doesn't give a sh!t about what you think or feel.

source: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vac...untry=OWID_WRL

A sad state of some ISHers.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Vax cuck fats absolutely fuming right now

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    A sad state of some ISHers.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Well, it's been 24 days since I asked ITT and Loco and Rooster (and tontoz, lol) still haven't answered what the absolute risk reduction of hospitalization and death is after becoming vaccinated.

NBA All-star

lets just say that a show, comprised of English actors/actress, won several awards including the Emmy, while having a plot line where the father is upset at the child for killing his mother during birth, then followed such act by sleeping with the same women the child slept with.

in what world would people not deserve to die after being vaxed?

how ****ed in the head can you be, to actually move your hands/finger to write that out, word by word.