Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How many threads about LeBron has 3braincells made?

Gotta be over 1000 now right?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: How many threads about LeBron has 3braincells made?

Over 1400. 1391 that aren’t deleted on one name alone. He has two main accounts and then at least 2 major alts I can think of but I don’t feel like finding the numbers on those. Call it 1500 total and you might actually be short.

Kill the hyperbole

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Over 1400. 1391 that aren’t deleted on one name alone. He has two main accounts and then at least 2 major alts I can think of but I don’t feel like finding the numbers on those. Call it 1500 total and you might actually be short.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    Kill the hyperbole
    Near as I can tell 1391 is the actual number not counting alts like his trada one and others he uses while banned. Also doesnt count all the deleted ones which I can still see but list out of order and would require a lot more effort to count.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

He's the babe Ruth of LeBron hating. Undisputed champion playa hater.

Pimps back in the day probably argued who had more women. Now we argue over stats.

That's serial killer behaviour.

He's like that LeBron superfan making retarded topics.

Just on the opposite spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    He's the babe Ruth of LeBron hating. Undisputed champion playa hater.

Pimps back in the day probably argued who had more women. Now we argue over stats.

Nah Babe Ruth was good at what he did. He didn’t just do a lot of it. There comes a point you just lose all credibility and become a sideshow. I’d listen to a guy tell me why he hates quentin tarantino. If that’s all he talks about every time I see him not only would I stop listening I’d hope to stop bumping into him. It’s just off putting weirdo behavior.

To be an effective hater you have to seem sane enough for someone to value your opinions. Good haters have to be subtle or at least not seem crazy.

You are obviously a Lebron hater but it’s not all you are. I don’t know how anyone does it this long for free.

Nah Babe Ruth was good at what he did. He didn’t just do a lot of it. There comes a point you just lose all credibility and become a sideshow. I’d listen to a guy tell me why he hates quentin tarantino. If that’s all he talks about every time I see him not only would I stop listening I’d hope to stop bumping into him. It’s just off putting weirdo behavior.

To be an effective hater you have to seem sane enough for someone to value your opinions. Good haters have to be subtle or at least not seem crazy.

You are obviously a Lebron hater but it’s not all you are. I don’t know how anyone does it this long for free.
    One sorry ass muthafukka no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    He's like that LeBron superfan making retarded topics.

Just on the opposite spectrum

Both sides claim the other side is why they exist as a means of deflecting from their own insanity. Kinda like protesters and and counter protestors. Your town have a planned parenthood or some kinda place that does pregnancy care? They do abortions….and all kinds of other stuff. You get care to stay healthy. General baby related medical shit. Vitamins. Ultrasounds. But since they do abortions psychos stand out front and yell at women going in as if they must be there for an abortion. It rubs people wrong so you get counter protesting of pro choice people yelling at the psychos about choice.

Drive by these places it’s a war zone of signs and yelling. Both sides acting like they have to resist the evil of the other side.

It escalates because people just cannot look at crazy….and go about their business. Some people have to engage it…now there’s two nuts instead of one.

Society does not need either side and sports doesn’t either.

How many threads about 3ball have YOU made?

Near as I can tell 1391 is the actual number not counting alts like his trada one and others he uses while banned. Also doesnt count all the deleted ones which I can still see but list out of order and would require a lot more effort to count.
    So 1391 is the count of threads started or threads about LeBron? A thread defaming Pippen isn't automatically a LeBron thread either.

What are his alts besides trada?

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

How long has he been around?

I remember posters always talking about Kobe vs MJ for during the mid and late 00s. But he wasn't around then. At least, I don't remember.

And LeBron didn't really get this much goat talk until 2016 I think?

But I think I remember him doing a topic where he claim MJ was a better shooter than Curry or something because in 16, Curry popularity and hype just sky rocketed.

I think it's been about six-seven years? That's a long time hatin, lol. I'm wondering what will happen when LeBron retires tho. Who is the next person to hate?