Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: For the first 9 yrs of their playoff career (prime), MJ averaged more APG than Le

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Yea that's not what we were talking about. Do you do that on purpose or do you forget what the discussion actually was?

The discussion is how Jordan was a better passer than Lebron in the playoffs during their primes (until 30 yrs old) and before Lebron started benefitting from the current Warriors era (2015-present)

NBA Superstar

Default Re: For the first 9 yrs of their playoff career (prime), MJ averaged more APG than Le

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    The discussion is how Jordan was a better passer than Lebron in the playoffs during their primes (until 30 yrs old) and before Lebron started benefitting from the current Warriors era (2015-present)
    Yes and I made a counter argument to that. You then talked about something else.

Yeah, if you remove 5 of LeBron's best playoff runs and 3 of Jordan's worst, Jordan will surprisingly have the statistical edge. Fakkit

7-time NBA All-Star

Yes and I made a counter argument to that. You then talked about something else.

Lebron's lack of doubles means that his PPG is low compared to Jordan, while his assists are lower too except once they got older and the ball-handler-friendly Warriors era took over (2015-present).

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    It's unreal

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Yeah, if you remove 5 of LeBron's best playoff runs and 3 of Jordan's worst, Jordan will surprisingly have the statistical edge. Fakkit

So you want to include when they entered their 30's (past prime) and after the higher-scoring Warriors era and rule changes took over (2015-present) when everyone's assists increased?

NBA Superstar

So you want to include when they entered their 30's (past prime) and after the higher-scoring Warriors era and rule changes took over (2015-present) when everyone's assists increased?
    Nope. That also has nothing to do with what I said

7-time NBA All-Star

Nope. That also has nothing to do with what I said

You responded to the wrong post.. lay off the pipe or get some better shit

If we compared their last 5 years of playoffs it's going to be YIKES CITY

Ready? Here we go

MJ's last 5 playoff runs (93, 95, 96, 97, 98)
    398 assists, 87 games = 4.57 apg

LBJ's last 5 playoff runs (16, 17, 18, 20, 21)
    731 assists, 88 games = 8.30 apg

BLOODBATH WIN FOR LEBRON YET AGAIN. LEBRON DOUBLED MJ'S ASSISTS AND MATCHED HIS POINTS.

I can almost confirm you're a pro LeBron troll at this point, there's no other explanation. Very clever but I'm onto you.

NBA Superstar

You responded to the wrong post.. lay off the pipe or get some better shit
    Dude...what? Are you losing it?

7-time NBA All-Star

Dude...what? Are you losing it?

You responded to the wrong post.. I was responding to SouBeach and you responded to that post.. So you're either high or still deflecting..
    Last edited by 3ba11; 11-28-2021 at 05:21 PM.

NBA Superstar

I answered your point of Lebron being a better passer due to no doubles

Lebron's lack of doubles means that his PPG is inflated compared to Jordan, Curry and others that get doubled, while his assists are lower than Jordan too except once they got older and the ball-handler-friendly Warriors era took over (2015-present).
    And this is where you lose the train of the argument. And yes, I'm like 95% sure you're doing it on purpose. But whatever I'm just watching football on my couch and have a minute.

You: Jordan averaged more assists than Lebron (in this arbitrarily chosen period, mind you)

Me: Lebron got doubled less, therefore deflating his assist numbers

You: But that inflated his scoring and it isn't as good for his team.

Me: That wasn't what YOUR thread was about, loser.

Your rebuttal to me isn't related in any way to the premise of your initial argument. Mine was. So you can see where one might be confused as to what the **** you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    If we compared their last 5 years of playoffs it's going to be YIKES CITY

Ready? Here we go

MJ's last 5 playoff runs (93, 95, 96, 97, 98)
    398 assists, 87 games = 4.57 apg

LBJ's last 5 playoff runs (16, 17, 18, 20, 21)
    731 assists, 88 games = 8.30 apg

BLOODBATH WIN FOR LEBRON YET AGAIN. LEBRON DOUBLED MJ'S ASSISTS AND MATCHED HIS POINTS.

I can almost confirm you're a pro LeBron troll at this point, there's no other explanation. Very clever but I'm onto you.
    So MJ: 4 chips, 4 FMVP, 80% win ratio

LeGOAT: 2 chips 2 FMVP, 40% win ratio

Thanks for CONFIRMING most of LeGOAT's stats were empty.

7-time NBA All-Star

And this is where you lose the train of the argument. And yes, I'm like 95% sure you're doing it on purpose. But whatever I'm just watching football on my couch and have a minute.

You: Jordan averaged more assists than Lebron (in this arbitrarily chosen period, mind you)

Me: Lebron got doubled less, therefore deflating his assist numbers

You: But that inflated his scoring and it isn't as good for his team.

Me: That wasn't what YOUR thread was about, loser.

Your rebuttal to me isn't related in any way to the premise of your initial argument. Mine was. So you can see where one might be confused as to what the **** you're talking about.

You're praising a lower level of play to make your argument, which means you don't have one.

Lebron must focus on passing because he can't pop off and command doubles - it's a lower level of play - and his inability to command doubles means that he's scoring on single-coverage, which inflates his PPG compared to Curry, Jordan and others that command doubles (while also having lower assists before they got older and the ball-handler-friendly Warriors era took over, 2015-present).