Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    To be completely fair and balanced is to accept Kobe or Lebron as GOAT to be a valid opinion

  2. #17
    National High School Star HunterSThompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2,077

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    To be completely fair and balanced is to accept Kobe or Lebron as GOAT to be a valid opinion
    na I don't think anyone can even sniff Jordan's crack on this one. even if you disregard his larger than life world wide Ali/Ruth/Jesus type status and just went by his resume he still blows lebron and kobe away.

    theyre battling for 2nd in most people's minds. hence this place being kobe/lebron central for the past 15 years and Jordan not really being mentioned by anyone but 3ball

  3. #18
    Suck it Loston MrFonzworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Data Pagan
    Posts
    13,794

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me


  4. #19
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    na I don't think anyone can even sniff Jordan's crack on this one. even if you disregard his larger than life world wide Ali/Ruth/Jesus type status and just went by his resume he still blows lebron and kobe away.

    theyre battling for 2nd in most people's minds. hence this place being kobe/lebron central for the past 15 years and Jordan not really being mentioned by anyone but 3ball
    That's bias which disqualifies you from being fair.

  5. #20
    National High School Star HunterSThompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2,077

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    That's bias which disqualifies you from being fair.
    how. I'm a kobe fan

  6. #21
    Local High School Star 2much_knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    BranStan Slayer Extraordinaire
    Posts
    1,954

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    how. I'm a kobe fan
    Im a kobe fan too. But i have respect for the goat

    You don't have to jump a player to #1 status just because its your favorite player or because you hate the other

  7. #22
    Local High School Star 2much_knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    BranStan Slayer Extraordinaire
    Posts
    1,954

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    That's bias which disqualifies you from being fair.
    You do realize Mj has almost as much accolades as them put together.. do you?

    Don't let the hate cloud your judgment. Were you a piston, knick, cav or jazz in the 90s? Its time to let it go

  8. #23
    Decent college freshman Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2,692

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    stats lie. awards lie. the eye test tells all
    And the highly subjective eye test is 100% honest?

  9. #24
    3-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    10,323

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    And the highly subjective eye test is 100% honest?
    I mean Kobe used to pump fake several times in a possession...Jordan never did that.

  10. #25
    Nets Dynasty Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Championship Cruise 2022
    Posts
    20,090

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post


    Bye.

  11. #26
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    You do realize Mj has almost as much accolades as them put together.. do you?

    Don't let the hate cloud your judgment. Were you a piston, knick, cav or jazz in the 90s? Its time to let it go
    Again, that's being bias. If you don't get it, then you don't understand the meaning of the word.

  12. #27
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    Im a kobe fan too. But i have respect for the goat

    You don't have to jump a player to #1 status just because its your favorite player or because you hate the other
    That's a cop out excuse. Someone fair and completely unbias would not formulate a who's better scenario and can deconstruct even their own opinion.
    Fair and balanced does not have a GOAT.

  13. #28
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    just being on a forum doesn't make you smart. 90% of the posters here probably never even played competitive sports or paid to go see a game. and you all mostly just box score watch shit and don't spend ever night watching games on league pass like I do. I know how good everyone is without even needing to see their statistics or awards. I can tell you that ja morant is literally 1/10th the player luka is just by watching them but some people here will tell you morant is better right now cause hes having a solid year. it's all based on athleticism. he's actually raw as hell and will be out of the league when his speed and hops decline. luka on the other hand will be averaging 25/8/8 for the next 15 years.

    that's why box score watching is stupid. stats lie. awards lie. the eye test tells all

    I never second-guess those with avatars of HST or Keith Richards or Jerry Garcia. If I disagree I smile and nod and groove.

  14. #29
    Decent college freshman Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2,692

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    That's a cop out excuse. Someone fair and completely unbias would not formulate a who's better scenario and can deconstruct even their own opinion.
    Fair and balanced does not have a GOAT.
    Utter nonsense, you just don't like his opinion.


  15. #30
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: is there anyone more fair and balanced than me

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post


    Bye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •