Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default If the vaccine doesn't prevent infection or spread....

Then what the **** are you vaccine Nazis crying about?? You're going to get Covid or spread Covid even if you have the vaccine, so why the disdain for those that are unvaccinated? Why the talk of mandating it?

And please don't tell me that the real reason you act this way is cause you actually care for the well-being of the virus carrier . If someone can contract the virus even while vaccinated, then why do you care so much about what the unvaccinated do?
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 11-30-2021 at 05:51 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: If the vaccine doesn't prevent infection or spread....

I had people yesterday straight up tell me the vaccines don't stop spread. Only reduce symptoms and infection and possible death. If that's the case? Everybody vaccinated is protected already.

It kills the whole "if everybody is vaccinated it will disappear!" notion that's been broadcasted. If it doesn't stop the spread.... logically... it can't be eradicated. So other people not being vaccinated should have no effect on a vaccinated persons well being.

I haven't heard a single counter argument to this. Also haven't heard any argument to natural immunity antibody producers.

I rule the local playground Off the Court's Avatar

Who is pushing you to get vaccinated? Where are these Nazis? Oh wait you already are vaccinated

There are probably a dozen threads created in here each week whining about the vaccine and supposed mandates even though no one in here has been mandated against their will. You'd have to do some hard searching to find threads trying to force others to vaccinate. I personally have taken the Bill Burr approach in hoping that antivaxxers remain unvaccinated.

NYC mandated vaccines for all businesses dumbass. Anybody that holds a business in NYC was forced to get the vaccine or lose their entire economic livelihood.

NBA sixth man of the year FultzNationRISE's Avatar

Honestly, the people pushing these narratives thrive on the division.

I would just stop fighting it. In fact, the crowd seen as "non vaxxers" should straight up troll and start supporting injections as a way for the establishment to keep minorities and the poor in check.

Completely flip the script and start championing vaccines vocally as a white power thing, while giving Heil salutes and whatnot.

Would be hilarious tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Who is pushing you to get vaccinated? Where are these Nazis? Oh wait you already are vaccinated

There are probably a dozen threads created in here each week whining about the vaccine and supposed mandates even though no one in here has been mandated against their will. You'd have to do some hard searching to find threads trying to force others to vaccinate. I personally have taken the Bill Burr approach in hoping that antivaxxers remain unvaccinated.
    I'm vaccinated for all the right reasons. Not because someone on TV told me to. I'm vaccinated because undoubtedly I believe everyone will contract Covid at some point, and the vaccine is a tool to help keep you from getting truly sick from the virus. I can't miss work. Time is money. Work and money is a concept that is foreign to many of you.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    That's Chewing right here right now. He is the vaccinated person who is terrified of being vaccinated

He isn't worried about the actual vaccine he only cares about the is pushing his political team sports narrative. Must defeat the left!

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

I would just stop fighting it. In fact, the crowd seen as "non vaxxers" should straight up troll and start supporting injections as a way for the establishment to keep minorities and the poor in check.

Completely flip the script and start championing vaccines vocally as a white power thing, while giving Heil salutes and whatnot.

Would be hilarious tbh.
    Yea that is true. Its just frustrating to see so many people ignore reality. Like asking "whose forcing you?" after cities and states are factually shown to be removing your ability to work, make money, and go to stores without it.

Its true the top wants this lower class warfare but how can you not be mad at idiots going along with it presenting totally absurd arguments? If there's no rebuttal, its just going to continue, no?

I won't lie when I got vaccinated I was afraid I'd die. My wife forced me and shit otherwise I wouldn't have. I don't even get flu shots.

I notice more boners tho

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Yea that is true. Its just frustrating to see so many people ignore reality. Like asking "whose forcing you?" after cities and states are factually shown to be removing your ability to work, make money, and go to stores without it.

Its true the top wants this lower class warfare but how can you not be mad at idiots going along with it presenting totally absurd arguments? If there's no rebuttal, its just going to continue, no?
    That's been blade's line ever since it started. "Who's forcing you? You can get another job." ****ing clowns.

We already know you aren't at risk of losing employment to a vaccine mandate Patty mainly because you've been vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    I won't lie when I got vaccinated I was afraid I'd die. My wife forced me and shit otherwise I wouldn't have. I don't even get flu shots.

I notice more boners tho

NBA sixth man of the year SATAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

All they do is look for things to complain about. They get off on hatred and misery because their brains have become addicted to the chemical process. The eternal victim complex. Even worse, they egg each other on in their sick little fantasy world where only they can be right. Society is better off without these parasites.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    All they do is look for things to complain about. They get off on hatred and misery because their brains have become addicted to the chemical process. The eternal victim complex. Even worse, they egg each other on in their sick little fantasy world where only they can be right. Society is better off without these parasites.
    Very true. Chewing is an eternal victim of the left and tfools is an eternal victim of the Illuminati and will probably die alone in a cabin out in the woods hiding from them.

NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I can't miss work. Time is money. Work and money is a concept that is foreign to many of you.
    30,787 posts