Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Celtics' Enes Kanter Freedom on Lebron says: I'm here to educate him'

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Default Re: Celtics' Enes Kanter Freedom on Lebron says: I'm here to educate him'

Kanter and LeBron both aren’t sharp knives.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Celtics' Enes Kanter Freedom on Lebron says: I'm here to educate him'

If this was just about the issues he wouldn't be fixated on James like this but if he went after Tatum he would get traded to Sacramento.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

China was doing vile shit before he came to the league and were heavily partnered with it before he got there. Nike has had the sweatshops all his life. He’s made 100 million dollars knowing it and wears a Nike logo on his chest every time he plays. Knowing that how does he then preach about morals over money? Seriously. We are all hypocrites. We all want the world to be better and the bad guy to stop winning. Then we buy IPhones, watch movies and sports backed by China, and have nice meals out when that money could feed a small family for months.

I feel like all our houses are too glass to be throwing rocks on a lot of these issues. A veteran nba player who cashed checks generated by the very partnerships he has a problem with? That house isn’t even glass. Glass has some resistance. That’s a house of cotton candy.

At least if he walked away while he was still a big-time contract player he could pull the Dave Chapelle card and carve credibility out of his financial sacrifices to stand on principle. All he’s got left is to not get his next contract, likely blame that on being too vocal against the machine, flip that into more Fox News interviews, and setup a post playing career to extend living lavishly on the mountain of money China and Nike already helped him collect.

You walk away I’ll hear out a morals over money case from you. You squeeze every drop out of the machine as you yell about it being corrupt it just kinda….rings hollow to me.

Like the PETA president who was talking about how nobody should use products tested on animals but when confronted about her insulin use knowing it was developed by torturing animals said she needed her life to help the animals.

She can justify using animal testing products….because she uses her life to stop more of it. Neat little arrangement these people make to justify their choices but it’s about the best he could do I bet. Claim he had to get rich to help so it’s ok he took the money.

Im not sure anyone in sports has a moral high ground to stand on here.

Even the people wanting change still took the money. Who walked away before the payday?

Thats who I wanna hear from.

We all live too well to talk about how others don’t do enough. It’s just a matter of how big a hypocrite we all are. Not a matter of if we are one or not.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

Even the people wanting change still took the money. Who walked away before the payday?

We all live too well to talk about how others don’t do enough. It’s just a matter of how big a hypocrite we all are. Not a matter of if we are one or not.
    Kyrie Irving.

Kyrie has made 160 million already and is making 19 million this season not to play. He’s not the guy.

Craig Hodges and Abdul Rauf perhaps. Hodges talked an awful lot of shit and never made much money. Claims he was blackballed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Enes Kanter was kicked out of turkey because he stood against their current dictatorial regime. It was a noble attempt, but ever since.. the Turkish government has basically been holding his family ransom.

So he's now been made into a liberal caricature as a form of blackmail. He can't ever go back to Turkey. So his entire existence is basically controlled by what the western powers that be tell him to do. Even down to changing his name. They could tell him to permanently walk backwards if he wants to stay here and he'd have to do it.
    Last edited by tpols; 11-30-2021 at 07:06 PM.

Decent college freshman

China was doing vile shit before he came to the league and were heavily partnered with it before he got there. Nike has had the sweatshops all his life. He’s made 100 million dollars knowing it and wears a Nike logo on his chest every time he plays. Knowing that how does he then preach about morals over money? Seriously. We are all hypocrites. We all want the world to be better and the bad guy to stop winning. Then we buy IPhones, watch movies and sports backed by China, and have nice meals out when that money could feed a small family for months.

I feel like all our houses are too glass to be throwing rocks on a lot of these issues. A veteran nba player who cashed checks generated by the very partnerships he has a problem with? That house isn’t even glass. Glass has some resistance. That’s a house of cotton candy.

At least if he walked away while he was still a big-time contract player he could pull the Dave Chapelle card and carve credibility out of his financial sacrifices to stand on principle. All he’s got left is to not get his next contract, likely blame that on being too vocal against the machine, flip that into more Fox News interviews, and setup a post playing career to extend living lavishly on the mountain of money China and Nike already helped him collect.

You walk away I’ll hear out a morals over money case from you. You squeeze every drop out of the machine as you yell about it being corrupt it just kinda….rings hollow to me.

Like the PETA president who was talking about how nobody should use products tested on animals but when confronted about her insulin use knowing it was developed by torturing animals said she needed her life to help the animals.

She can justify using animal testing products….because she uses her life to stop more of it. Neat little arrangement these people make to justify their choices but it’s about the best he could do I bet. Claim he had to get rich to help so it’s ok he took the money.

Finally became a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Finally became a republican.

The only Republican I could vote for in a national election:

Decent college freshman

The only Republican I could vote for in a national election:

Well that was interesting, i'm very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Enes Kanter was kicked out of turkey because he stood against their current dictatorial regime. It was a noble attempt, but ever since.. the Turkish government has basically been holding his family ransom.

So he's now been made into a liberal caricature as a form of blackmail. He can't ever go back to Turkey. So his entire existence is basically controlled by what the western powers that be tell him to do. Even down to changing his name. They could tell him to permanently walk backwards if he wants to stay here and he'd have to do it.
    He was controlled by Fetullah Gülen.

Now, he is still controlled by Gülen.

Enes has never kicked out from Turkey. When he left, Gülen and AKP were allies.

He is not a freedom fighter, he is just a member of an islamic community.

If you ask who controls Gülen, I would say I always think he is a CIA agent. My theory is that they want to make him Papa of muslims, so they can control people in middle east easier.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Well that was interesting, i'm very impressed.

Arguably the most liberal slanted show in history had perhaps the only well done conservative characters I’ve ever seen. Any Republican that got more than 3 lines was routinely kicking the ass of whoever his liberal opponent was at the time and it was always straight facts. Maybe it was just to make up for only having about 4 of them in 7 seasons.

What is LeBron supposed to do? Go to China and change their government?

Decent college freshman

Arguably the most liberal slanted show in history had perhaps the only well done conservative characters I’ve ever seen. Any Republican that got more than 3 lines was routinely kicking the ass of whoever his liberal opponent was at the time and it was always straight facts. Maybe it was just to make up for only having about 4 of them in 7 seasons.
    Lol. Don't know what show this is. 4 republicans in 7 seasons? What crap were they showing when Republicans weren't on? It's mostly facts with most conservatives anyway compared to the crazy left. That guy in the clip was very clear and interesting though.

Still think you're conservative without realizing.