Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park expansionera's Avatar

Unhappy The Time Michael Jordan Lost A One-On-One Game Against A 45-Year-Old Mutual Fund CEO

The game was thought to be a legend, but footage shows how MJ got beaten by Rogers, who according to SI's Fan Nation, Chris Ballard, didn’t hesitate to make DVDs from that tape and share it among his friends and employees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7U74Dg04k

Default Re: The Time Michael Jordan Lost A One-On-One Game Against A 45-Year-Old Mutual Fund

Lilbron would have confiscated the tape.

Banned

Default Re: The Time Michael Jordan Lost A One-On-One Game Against A 45-Year-Old Mutual Fund

the only time i ever lost a 1 on 1 was to this short guy i used to know that literally was like 0-500 against me and as a joke i said "my whole 200$ bag of weed for your 5 bucks" and he said ok but it has to be to 21. it was odd he said that cause we usually play to 7 or 11.

then he went ape shit hacking me every time i drove or backed him down and he said there was no foul outs

so the game went on for like an hour till i got heat stroke and just gave up. i even gave him the weed

people are sneaky. never let your guard down. that same guy ended up robbing me for like 100 bucks and moving to another city with his babies mama

Banned

I see a video of MJ literally toying with some guy. I'm not sure what OP is trying to say that it means.

Banned

jordone without nba officials in his pocket is a career loser as the best player on his team so this isn't surprising.

Decent college freshman RogueBorg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by expansionera View Post
    The game was thought to be a legend, but footage shows how MJ got beaten by Rogers, who according to SI's Fan Nation, Chris Ballard, didn’t hesitate to make DVDs from that tape and share it among his friends and employees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7U74Dg04k

The time Lebron James lost an NBA Finals to a midget.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    I see a video of MJ literally toying with some guy. I'm not sure what OP is trying to say that it means.

They were playing to 3 and the other guy got 3 but yeah Jordan was just effing around.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Triple retirement MJ without nba officials in his pocket is a career loser as the best player on his team so this isn't surprising.

Michael Jordan when he knows he was beat

OH NOOO
    Then Jordan quits

Bran fam so desperate to put down Mike and have to resort to this

Thanks for posting this information, OP.

I'm probably Michael Jordan's biggest fan ever but this got me thinking maybe he's not the goat after all if a 45 year old, 5 ft tall mutual fund CEO can obliterate him in a game of one on one.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    The time Lebron James lost an NBA Finals to a midget.
    Same height as Zeke.... who bounced MJ 3 straight postseasons.

TheGoatest posting this under his new dup. Poor guy having nightmares about baldan every night.

Banned

The best part about this is Jordan's "friend" Damon Wayans tearing Jordan a new one.

Jordan: "You get dunked on, you get crossed over. It all happens".
    Wayans: "But at your OWN CAMP?!"
    Jordan inside:

Zzz