Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: UPenn transgender swimmer continues dominant season with more record-breaking win

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Rodman might as well. How well do you think a transitioned 60 year old Dennis Rodman does if you give him 6 months to get in shape?
    I think he would do pretty damn well. When I was a young man playing pickup games at the gym every day, there would often be some guys in their 50s-60s playing and they were almost always sneaky good. When you have been playing for ~50 years your game gets pretty polished and you learn all kinds of crafty tricks. Also old man strength is no joke.

Default Re: UPenn transgender swimmer continues dominant season with more record-breaking win

let women decide this bs. they like to support lgbt so let them reap what they sow

I'm turning into a grumpy old man. I hate what this world is becoming.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    And this is what's keeping conservatives awake at night.
    Your dad used to keep you up at night. But he decided to leave after your new boyfriend stretched you out and his tiny pecker could no longer get off in your loose butthole. Now your a fatherless orphan with a gaping brown-eye.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I'm turning into a grumpy old man. I hate what this world is becoming.
    There is no excuse for behavior like this. So you're not turning into a grumpy old man. You just have common sense.

I forgot to add a picture of the dude.

Looks like a nice fellow.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Monday: Mass Shooting
    Tuesday: Mass Shooting
    Wednesday: Mass Shooting
    Thursday: Mass Shooting
    Friday: Mass Shooting
    Saturday: Mass Shooting
    Sunday: GOP "Oh My God! We can't let transgenders play sports."

Are you okay?

Banned

So should transgender men with penises identifying as women be allowed in women's prisons?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    If the WNBA wants to get profitable they should be recruiting trans women... how entertaining would it be to watch some washed up NBA player like Ron Artest or Reggie Evans put on a wig and and start demolishing every record and player in the league?
    Juwanaman was a funny ass movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Great clip from a Liberal Feminist. The country and our government needs to wake up and stop giving in to these few psychopaths who seem to be able to modify our language and our reality so easily. And that's frightening in its own right that so little few have so much power.

There has to be something else said when it is an overwhelmingly majority of MEN who are the ones changing their gender and having sex changes. The science should tell you that if a majority of one sex is feeling a different way about who they are, then there has to be a chemical imbalance that must be identified and addressed. Otherwise, you would have an equal amount of women wanting to be men.

The problem is, as is with most things, is that transgenderism is profitable. It's profitable for the medical community, it's profitable for the media and networks who cover it and create reality shows about it, and it's profitable for the actual person who changes their gender. They get exposure, they get sympathy, they get book deals, they win medals, etc. We are selling out common sense, morality, and yes indeed SCIENCE for the almighty dollar.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Are you okay?
    30, 894 posts.

Are you okay?

Banned

30, 894 posts.

Are you okay?
    How many accounts do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by ThRRR3tardSatan View Post
    How many accounts do you have?