Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Fascist democrat party looking to CRUSH California first, your state may be next

High-Priced California is About to Get Even More Expensive
    https://www.pacificresearch.org/high...EaAuJcEALw_wcB

and a single mom with two children must earn a heart-stopping $103,990. And these are California averages – coastal cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles run even higher.
    California is the first one party state in the U.S., and the state where democrats test run their middle-class crushing policies which has led to: higher cost of living, higher crime, more homeless people, more taxes, higher taxes, more sex trafficking, more drugs, and big government corruption

Default Re: The Fascist democrat party looking to CRUSH California first, your state may be n

The goal is to get more and more people into publicly funded government housing.

Which will eventually becomes prisons.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: The Fascist democrat party looking to CRUSH California first, your state may be n

Housing prices are dictated by the market and not by political parties. Another low IQ thread oh well maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Housing prices are dictated by the market and not by political parties. Another low IQ thread oh well maybe next time.
    You are stupid as ****. In california, there is a state wide rent control which becomes a disincentive to build or rent out homes. When theres no supply due to government control, what do you think happens to rent prices or housing in general

But but but free market you say

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    You are stupid as ****. In california, there is a state wide rent control which becomes a disincentive to build or rent out homes. When theres no supply due to government control, what do you think happens to rent prices or housing in general

But but but free market you say
    Yeah, he's an idiot that thinks the free market always creates problems rather than excessive government control. He doesn't even know the California democrats control the supply of houses, condominiums, and apartments here. Nowhere does he even mention Proposition 13. He's just another broke low IQ idiot that echoes msnbc talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    Yeah, he's an idiot that thinks the free market always creates problems rather than excessive government control. He doesn't even know the California democrats control the supply of houses, condominiums, and apartments here. Nowhere does he even mention Proposition 13. He's just another broke low IQ idiot that echoes msnbc talking points.
    or what about prop 19 that was used as a disguise for wildlife conservation to trick the dummies like off the court.

So now with prop 19, if i inherit a house from my parents, I have to get my property tax reassessed. With higher taxes, what do you think I will do with rental prices?

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    https://www.pacificresearch.org/high...EaAuJcEALw_wcB

California is the first one party state in the U.S., and the state where democrats test run their middle-class crushing policies which has led to: higher cost of living, higher crime, more homeless people, more taxes, higher taxes, more sex trafficking, more drugs, and big government corruption
    That is an ABSURD cost of living. I have no idea how some people survive day to day

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

or what about prop 19 that was used as a disguise for wildlife conservation to trick the dummies like off the court.

So now with prop 19, if i inherit a house from my parents, I have to get my property tax reassessed. With higher taxes, what do you think I will do with rental prices?
    Well, you either
    a) make it your primary residence where your taxes won't be affected and rent your current home
    b) sell it and invest the proceeds, which will help domestic investment while subsequently keeping housing pricing down(the more houses being sold the cheaper houses will be)
    c) or rent it and just deal with the rent control law. I think it just affects how much you can raise rent? but it doesn't affect how much you set your initial price. Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not a law expert, but it looks to me like multi-year leases are not your friend here.

I can definitely see this trickling into other states. My wife's friend's parents just passed and left her a $1.8m free and clear house in upland and instead of dealing with the property tax she decided to sell and buy property out of state(forget which ones I think at least one of them is in Dallas). I don't know if enough people do this to create a big enough impact at a citywide level, but nonetheless if enough people are selling it does more to lower or control the price of housing rather than raising it.

What's happening in California can't trickle into most other states. The cost of living in Cali isn't higher than the cost of living in Mississippi because of evil Nazi Hitler Dems sorry. And housing shortages in the US aren't limited to just California it's common in many states right now. There is currently a huge housing shortage in Louisiana.

What's happening in California can't trickle into most other states. The cost of living in Cali isn't higher than the cost of living in Mississippi because of evil Nazi Hitler Dems sorry. And housing shortages in the US aren't limited to just California it's common in many states right now. There is currently a huge housing shortage in Louisiana.
    Have you been to Nevada or Arizona. They are constantly building new houses and complexes. They are not subject to the laws of california. Hence there being no housing shortage and an ever expanding housing market.

However, those states are turning blue. its only a matter of time california laws dictate the policies there.
    Last edited by BigKobeFan; 12-08-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Well, you either
    a) make it your primary residence where your taxes won't be affected and rent your current home
    b) sell it and invest the proceeds, which will help domestic investment while subsequently keeping housing pricing down(the more houses being sold the cheaper houses will be)
    c) or rent it and just deal with the rent control law. I think it just affects how much you can raise rent? but it doesn't affect how much you set your initial price. Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not a law expert, but it looks to me like multi-year leases are not your friend here.

I can definitely see this trickling into other states. My wife's friend's parents just passed and left her a $1.8m free and clear house in upland and instead of dealing with the property tax she decided to sell and buy property out of state(forget which ones I think at least one of them is in Dallas). I don't know if enough people do this to create a big enough impact at a citywide level, but nonetheless if enough people are selling it does more to lower or control the price of housing rather than raising it.
    1. Not true. the minute you inherit the house while living in your current house will trigger the reassessment. That is why there is a document for when you change the deed to your name for the house.

2. Heaven forbid trying to invest in another property for residual income. That is the definition of the death of the middle class.

3. Rent it out...yes. That is the most likely option, thereby inflating the cost of living in california as stated in OP's post. Rent control laws are only subject to a 15% increase in price over the course of 3 years. You cannot evict without cause as done before, even on a month to month lease. Yes, you are right about setting your own initial price, but with so much restraint, why would you underprice?

Have you been to Nevada or Arizona. They are constantly building new houses and complexes. They are not subject to the laws of california. Hence there being no housing shortage and an ever expanding housing market.
    There are housing shortages in both Arizona and Nevada

Have you been to Arizona and Nevada? They are building CONSTANTLY. have you seen that happen in california? No. So stfu.

https://nlihc.org/housing-needs-by-state/arizona

wrong again....so only the poor cannot afford houses in arizona.

I suspect you are Retard3...no one is this stupid and constantly shoot their own foot.

Been there? Like you've driven all over those states inspecting all the home construction You just don't understand the housing market right now. For the most part the shortage is nation wide hence the cost of housing going up everywhere and not just California. The shortage is due to more remote working so more demand for a large homes and an influx of millennials with families wanting a house.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-homes-to-buy/

In California the demand is large enough to completely price out the middle class and they are fleeing. While uber wealthy continue to move in. The lower class are stuck in Cali because they have no means to leave. So you are left with a mix of extreme rich and and extreme poor with no middle. This is a problem can could only be possible in a handful of states and is not something that could trickle on to most other states. Maybe New York, Oregon, a couple others but that's it.