Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Retired

Default Re: Barkley blames AD for the Lakers' troubles

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    That got swept in the first round losing every game by double digits to boot
    so now to discredit kobe we're laughing at how much he dominates a 50 win team

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    this proves you were never a Laker fan. the 2003 Lakers were 50-32 and came 1 horry shot from probably taking the spurs series and going onto a 4peat
    They won 50 games because Shaq missed some time, in those games he missed we went 5-10. That right there shows you Kobe couldn't carry the load the way a peak LeBron could.

Plus, a team with top level talent like the Lakers were are always dangerous, Portland had talent, but no superstar level player, that recipe has always shown to not be consistent.

But kobe was lucky to have shaq though in his first 8 years in the league. But when him and phil jackson had to depart from hollywood, look what happened. The lakers didn't even managed to win around 40 games in his first year without both of them.

The funny thing is Shaq arguably had a better series than Kobe vs the Blazers in 2001 as well.

You can credit Kobe all you want, but calling a 7 seed who got swept in a first round destruction a "contender" is ludicrous. You would literally never argue that if it wasn't a team Kobe beat.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    But kobe was lucky to have shaq though in his first 8 years in the league. But when him and phil jackson had to depart from hollywood, look what happened. The lakers didn't even managed to win around 40 games in his first year without both of them.
    the Lakers were actually doing quite well without Shaq in 2005 before Rudy T stepped down due to health issues and kobe/Odom missed a bunch of games due to injury

its literally the excuse lebron fans use for 2019

LA was 24-19 with tomjanovich

in 2019 the Lakers were 20-14 when lebron went down

oh the hypocrisy

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    You can credit Kobe all you want, but calling a 7 seed who got swept in a first round destruction a "contender" is ludicrous. You would literally never argue that if it wasn't a team Kobe beat.
    they had a contending roster. they ran into the greatest playoff team of all time with the greatest combo ever at their apex

of course they got dominated. everyone got dominated by kobe and shaq that year.

did the spurs suck farts too. they got blown away lol

did Sacramento suck c*ck as well? they got steam rolled

jesus christ you guys are absolute mental midgets lol

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    The funny thing is Shaq arguably had a better series than Kobe vs the Blazers in 2001 as well.
    its funny how when Shaqs just under Kobe its a 1a/1b thing but when Shaq slightly outperforms Kobe it's a carry job

jesus christ you guys are absolute mental midgets lol
    The irony, you had me blocked because you couldn't handle the truth, definition of a mental midget.

its funny how when Shaqs just under Kobe its a 1a/1b thing but when Shaq slightly outperforms Kobe it's a carry job
    The Finals that year were in no way shape or form a 1a/1b situation, Shaq totally dominated while Kobe shrank from his postseason production that year.

Kobe will always be looked as the inferior player than Shaq during that era and it's best that you accept it instead of throwing a tantrum.

Retired

The irony, you had me blocked because you couldn't handle the truth, definition of a mental midget.
    no hunter blocked you because you said something all time historically retarded like kobe isn't even good enough to lose like lebron

you're lucky I'm giving you the time of day in his absence

and the only reason I'm entertaining your repetitive 15 year same old topic right now is because I exposed you as another Steve alt after you talked about my lips on your corporation alt. I legit thought you were a different person but now I know what you look like you midget jew schizophrenic f*ggot

no hunter blocked you because you said something all time historically retarded like kobe isn't even good enough to lose like lebron

you're lucky I'm giving you the time of day in his absence

and the only reason I'm entertaining your repetitive 15 year same old topic right now is because I exposed you as another Steve alt after you talked about my lips on your corporation alt. I legit thought you were a different person but now I know what you look like you midget jew schizophrenic f*ggot
    First I was this SaintzFury poster, now I'm this Corporation poster. Looks like a case of Paranoid personality disorder. lol.

NBA lottery pick

Retired

First I was this SaintzFury poster, now I'm this Corporation poster. Looks like a case of Paranoid personality disorder. lol.
    this place is a joke Steve. there's too many similar regulars. all with the same agendas and talking points. all focusing on the same shit with the same poster. and your 8ball/pip'nrodman and corporation alts also seem to go silent when your lakers1987 alt gets going. odd

also odd that all are obsessed with me and my personal life and my lips

Retired

and literally nobody would say "this corporation poster" when referring to Steve's main alt lmao

like how kobe would say "this griff guy".. its obvious he knew who people were talking about