Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: White Supremacist joe biden Honored KKK Leader Senator Robert Byrd

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Byrd
    in 1952, he announced that, "after about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization", and that during the nine years that have followed, he had never been interested in the Klan. He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist, but also suggested his participation there "reflected the fears and prejudices" of the time.

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made." In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

Vegas oddsmakers would have Racist joe biden an overwhelming favorite that he has put on the KKK mask at least 45 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    There's no need for more confirmation that the democrat party and the KKK are joined at the hip. This is already common knowledge.

I hate racists and KKK-lovers like the President we have in the White House. 81 million confirmed racists voted for him. Shame on you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I hate racists and KKK-lovers like the President we have in the White House. 81 million confirmed racists voted for him. Shame on you all.
    I haven't heard Racist joe biden denounce white supremacy once, and he's a lifelong politician and KKK supporter. I've heard him say every form of the N word many times though without talks of being canceled. And "you ain't black" if you're black and don't vote for a corrupt white guy misogynistic pedophile tyrant that's been a lifelong politician and white supremacist.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

The Klan endorsed Trump in both elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    The Klan endorsed Trump in both elections.
    You care more about the Klan than Right wingers do.

But tell me, do you have a picture of Trump holding the hands of a Klansmen?? Nope. You ain't got one of those.

You care more about the Klan than Right wingers do.
    Right wingers are the Klan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Right wingers are the Klan.
    Democrats created the Klan, therefore Democrats are the Klan. How long have you been a racist Klan supporter??

Democrats created the Klan, therefore Democrats are the Klan. How long have you been a racist Klan supporter??
    Then the Klan quickly switched to the welcoming arms of the GOP when Democrats passed the civil rights and voting rights act.