NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Where you at for x-mas ???

Couple of the kids will be home and possibly 3.
    Typical lasagna dinner , and either beers or a fine wine.
    I will be watching bball (Bucks play that day)

Merry Christmas all you ISH'ers !!!!!!!!!!!!

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Where you at for x-mas ???

Catching up on paperwork with a little time for the family mixed in. Ugh. I hate my life.

fauci didn't fully okay christmas gatherings so my family and i will be doing it virtual again this year.

I gave everyone in my team off so they could go to their home countries, except one guy who said he'd be able to cover Christmas and new years. I've since had to let him go and now have to be available myself because of that. So am off today but then working straight to 3rd of Jan.
    It sucks a bit, but will at least be getting compensated accordingly through holiday overtime and I take sollace in the fact that my guys come back well rested after being with their families. Plus, Fauci and the WHO said to cancel Christmas, so I consider it doing my part to flatten the curve these next couple of weeks as I'll be working from home.

family reunion

with the fam.

been a crazy week though. lost a million dollar job because i was not bondable for it. it's humbling i guess. i was riding that high because it was pretty much my project, but because of one thing i was not able to obtain, i lost out on it. within finger reach and now it's gone. would have been a big milestone for my company.

on the flipside, i met this beautiful girl that changed my perspective on dating. this isn't a girl i just want to have sex with, i want to date her and be serious about it. first time in my life i've met a girl that makes me plan for the future and not just the now(banging). she's very smart and humble, which is a rare combination for a very attractive girl these days. wifey material for sure. long term play here.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

I'll do what I did last year. Drive in front of Matthew Perry's home and just park my car and sit there. Maybe he'll come out front this year and I'll catch a glimpse of him. I hope he's doing okay being fat and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I'll do what I did last year. Drive in front of Matthew Perry's home and just park my car and sit there. Maybe he'll come out front this year and I'll catch a glimpse of him. I hope he's doing okay being fat and all.