Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default is Jay Z an underground celebrity pedo pimp like epstein? or a rapist like weinstein?

why is Jay z so huge and popular and rich as **** and other celebrities worship him like the godfather. it's so weird. is he actually the head of some weird illuminati circle. he hasn't really done anything since the 90s and all I could remember is his 99 problems or new york song. I had to look up the others and it's stuff you never hear anymore that didn't age well. he should be looked at like Dr Dre at best. but he's like a God. he's at every awards show. every big event. and yet.. he does nothing and hasn't been anything in 3 decades. somethings going on here. the whole joke about that all seeing eye symbol is looking more and more accurate as time goes on. even Beyonce is a nobody and hasn't been popular for 10 years.

Default Re: is Jay Z an underground celebrity pedo pimp like epstein? or a rapist like weinst

Jay Z is huge and rich for the same reason Kanye is huge and rich - they both own their own labels that have produced a bunch of successful albums for other artists.

Yeah he absolutely should be looked at like Dr Dre - another rapper who made most of his wealth producing popular albums

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: is Jay Z an underground celebrity pedo pimp like epstein? or a rapist like weinst

Dead Presidents is one of the greatest rap songs of all time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Jay Z is huge and rich for the same reason Kanye is huge and rich - they both own their own labels that have produced a bunch of successful albums for other artists.

Yeah he absolutely should be looked at like Dr Dre - another rapper who made most of his wealth producing popular albums
    Kanye is actually relevant. he still makes great music and has a big clothing line and has drama with Kim and is a weirdo that's hilarious to watch.

and yes he should be like Dr Dre. irrelevant and forgotten mostly. never seen because producing music isn't hard. it's like producing movies. you're just an investor. you have almost nothing to do with the creative aspect. you think he's in the studio grinding like Dr Dre was in his later years? lol. hes too busy going to parties pretending to be successful when his time has passed him by before most of us graduated elementary school

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro View Post
    Dead Presidents is one of the greatest rap songs of all time.
    totally forgot about it. never hear anyone play it. didn't age well. how does it go again

"presidents baby. I got presidents baby" that's all that comes to mind.

hasbeen trash

NBA lottery pick

I find P. Diddy's wealth a lot more confusing. Check his net worth, dude is nearly a billionaire.

Banned

I find P. Diddy's wealth a lot more confusing. Check his net worth, dude is nearly a billionaire.
    perhaps an even more perfect example/comparison.. hes so damn rich and successful but hes a nobody now because he doesn't release new hit songs

to be a somebody like Jay Z and constantly getting shout outs like weinstein used to at Oscar awards and other functions you have to be doing something huge for them behind the scenes that we don't know about. because there's plenty of producers out there that don't get that kind of worship

hes obviously supplying them with drugs or human trafficking

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Diddy was coached by Clive Davis Columbia Records major executive. They use sexual extortion of the Epstein variety to blackmail all of their artists. Jay Z is one of the head demons along with guys like Diddy.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

He also made bank selling that streaming service to Apple, plus he still makes music. 4:44 came out four years ago and he featured on Kanye's and Drake's new album just this year. ****** in Paris was a giant hit too and that came out 10 years ago.

Is it just that he's rich that makes you suspicious of him? I mean he's done a lot over the past 3 decades, I don't really find his wealth that surprising.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Jay Z has done way better than most with his money. His tiny ownership stake in the Nets flipped well, then he turned that into that NBA Culture director, which got him bought out by Puma for a similar gig. I think it's all his ties to those things that are sort of behind the scenes, but keeps him at all these games and connects him to other celebrities, that keeps him so relevant.

That and the adrenochrome.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Michael Jackson's estate has earned a reported $2.4 Billion since his death. Being relevant in current times means little vs. just having lots of money.

Wealth creates wealth.

Part of it is his own business/financial acumen, I think another part is he represents the idea that guys from the hood can become millionaires. Most of these companies are selling street dreams to kids, it would look awkward if you only ever see the rich white executives in high positions. So it's useful to have a high profile executive from the hood, saying "hey, buy our sneakers and our headphones and our liquor and our phone plan, because I'm Jay Z and I'm down with this company."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous View Post
    Jay Z has done way better than most with his money. His tiny ownership stake in the Nets flipped well, then he turned that into that NBA Culture director, which got him bought out by Puma for a similar gig. I think it's all his ties to those things that are sort of behind the scenes, but keeps him at all these games and connects him to other celebrities, that keeps him so relevant.

That and the adrenochrome.
    none of that crap gets you a table at the front of every single function/awards show/get together with people worshipping and giving shout outs all night

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    why is Jay z so huge and popular and rich as **** and other celebrities worship him like the godfather. it's so weird. is he actually the head of some weird illuminati circle. he hasn't really done anything since the 90s and all I could remember is his 99 problems or new york song. I had to look up the others and it's stuff you never hear anymore that didn't age well. he should be looked at like Dr Dre at best. but he's like a God. he's at every awards show. every big event. and yet.. he does nothing and hasn't been anything in 3 decades. somethings going on here. the whole joke about that all seeing eye symbol is looking more and more accurate as time goes on. even Beyonce is a nobody and hasn't been popular for 10 years.
    Aren't you wealthy without ever doing anything at all?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Aren't you wealthy without ever doing anything at all?
    He's definitely an Illuminati higher up. Look at his avatar, the sunglasses form an upside down triangle over his eye.