Default ZeroZeroZero>>>>Narcos

not even close. production quality is movie level, acting is fantastic, plot is great, overall execution was just superior. it's brutal and doesn't cast bad bunny lol.

anyhow....finally someone made a show about the most brutal cartel in Mexico's history (Los Zetas). ex-special operators in the Mexican military.

enjoy:

Default Re: ZeroZeroZero>>>>Narcos

the score is well made and adapted to the intense scenes. big fan of well done film scores. check out less than zero, movie with one of my favorite film scores.

when you have 30+ deserters of the highest level special ops join a cartel, it's going to create chaos. my uncle was one of these (not a deserter but he was a GAFE), he trained with Israeli and US special forces. he has quite a few wild stories, but to the point, these guys are the ones the government sends in when they need something of high importance to get accomplished. no fvck ups. these dudes then recruited street people and passed on their training to them, which again...breeds chaos. their style was different from other cartels, instead of bribing government officials, they tortured and let it be known if you don't comply, the same will happen to you and your family. their type of warfare was new to Mexico, and very brutal.

this is why i praise this show highly. these narcos shouldn't be glorified, they shouldn't appear to be likeable like the netflix show Narcos does. they're monsters. they have no conscience.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Cool story bro